Post your random dashcam videos thread

Had a job in Chicago last week. Watched a truck make a super tricky turn under a commuter train bridge. Some extra video with a stupid amount of intersections.

I want to drive a pencil through these peoples eyes. There are a lot of people who know how headlights work on my commute but there is seemingly more that either drive with high beams all the time or nothing. Other than driving behind somebody who's clearly got a failed O2 sensor or messed up cat where my cars HVAC sucks it right in so I start coughing from car exhaust, I'm not sure what else can be worse while driving on the road these days.

I want to drive a pencil through these peoples eyes. There are a lot of people who know how headlights work on my commute but there is seemingly more that either drive with high beams all the time or nothing. Other than driving behind somebody who's clearly got a failed O2 sensor or messed up cat where my cars HVAC sucks it right in so I start coughing from car exhaust, I'm not sure what else can be worse while driving on the road these days.
Somehow it seems to be much more prevalent now than it used to be, I don’t get it. They are so oblivious to it too, I flash them or turn on my high beams (and when in Xterra off road lamps) but they never get it...

You know what's worse? People who do turn off the high beams, only to turn them on before they've passed you so you get a split second of MAXIMUM BLINDNESS.

Agreed.

Especially the ones who do it when the roads are wet for Max "Cannae See Shit, Captain!"

Keep in mind that a lot of new cars have REALLY bright LOW beams. Also, elevation changes can make their low beams shine right into your eyes.
I’m aware, it’s rather easy to tell highs from lows most of the time

I’m aware, it’s rather easy to tell highs from lows most of the time

Except for Toyota and Honda LED’s. Those have to be the worst in the business at the moment.

You know what's worse? People who do turn off the high beams, only to turn them on before they've passed you so you get a split second of MAXIMUM BLINDNESS.

Someone once said it’s pretty satisfying to do this to people with eBay HID conversions.