Post your random dashcam videos thread

Apparently I forgot to turn at 'Field of sheep'. Also making the most of being in a big off roader when lesser 4x4s come the other way on this single-track road (I thought it was a Jeep, slap my wrists).

Roads like this without fences are rare.

I was halfway there on my UK trip adventures, then.

Vq73RBvGZCeZzSrO3SGe0kOxRSpfXGjlDaq3X40o7zqE5VXqPPBG1ddKaOwN-LfSc_HR6CLFYa8YgYfe9a1RPu85Cv5kDAAJGNbsWWgVGkMHAAfu-rg2_n3FICvgbcfcZ88nmnkRDrt4mNurzkudUggaUIjqYxf9eM9b5J8tSZMv3ypDcI7F3DmsEVf_ymwdHhWGTbk-Mi8L7XoAbnmsnlT_76r5DzqtCKwIOYecmO_rBkjLE4-0Hp0KO3NVqFIRoKQQ_Z0lFJT6JYpUJTfdoZD8a-OO-AoBP8lPePwFeUDCoz7UVZQQxo53sB1zBuO2yPazwCBzHfB6V2E153gpKg5LBtMVHNYTJp8FFX8YltqNlXPcBRyUYrsBoSs3vrlKdlA8f1_BBIPz46F287o6Kj3bV1dbpWQw4Hdd3s6Dv4KQOzMKxHWV7wpg6fcQLbp5GeB9fmMOjesgEEqcCy9L--O2XsppI6cFTVMuHEB26lKSE1ec32_xLoXiZ__C6y75Of1E1HVtxyCwQmXrbS3HtC2VlmojF2nWlvqK5E3CAKK2STup8Erz0OomRLxIsu0fTdEaKVopyS9eV27_oCcXuEJdQIGZhYYpWr2Sgu_BWWS2_Jy6DSW5mQwd-4MV3I8nsrL8gpnHTHD6MK21WuA3GFuNWYVBvsZPqfQwjM1TKswdGXFre2osX7RHQLdk6rpPaa4wKfJZCJRRKZCuJYjBgYFPk2InKGdPIT2IZTEL_3zktEpJ=w1773-h1003-no

Apparently I forgot to turn at 'Field of sheep'. Also making the most of being in a big off roader when lesser 4x4s come the other way on this single-track road (I thought it was a Jeep, slap my wrists).

Roads like this without fences are rare.
Looking at the grass, fairly common occurrence.

Looking at the grass, fairly common occurrence.

The edges of the roads around there are destroyed at the moment. There's a reservoir nearby and the whole county seems to descend on the tiny single track road to go fishing, they use the grass for passing or just abandon their cars on it. No way I'd take a normal car down there.

I just drove down it for shits and giggles, it's fun watching people react when they see a caged bobtail coming the other way.

Close to a CSL, only missing the C and the L.. :mrgreen: Being a E3 doing such speeds I would assume it's a 3.0S.

Always amazes me how easy and relaxed ze Germans are at speed. Over here a lot of people will freak out at the idea of going 100mph :rolleyes:
It's all just culture/social attitudes. They grow up with the idea that you can go any speed you want as long as you are doing it within designated areas following a prescribed set of rules. Here we are told that speeding is bad, and people who do it are maniacs that need to be taken off the road.

Another thing at play I think is cars and roads, I drove a friend's BMW and didn't even realize I was going 90. Same with my Audi way back when, my first speeding ticket I got I saw the cop and slowed to "60", apparently I actually slowed to 87....

Probably should have slowed down much earlier, but at least I didn't fall off the road. I like handbrakes. :)

These manufactured exhaust pops are getting out of hand. :)

Cop just being lazy or what?

I'm more interested in the Brits talking about jelly on the stereo, what was that? Also it's hard to turn the wheel while eating a donut.

Last edited:
I'm more interested in the Brits talking about jelly on the stereo, what was that? Also it's hard to turn the wheel while eating a donut.

That was No Such Thing as a Fish podcast. :D

[video]