Post your random dashcam videos thread

On the way in.

A good one while out for lunch today.

Driver of the tow truck was on his phone...

Last edited:
This happened just after ringmeet... Unsure why I didn't post it earlier.

[video]

To preface, I hate Premiere's way of organizing where effects and stuff are, tried to add an arrow to aide where to look but it honestly just looks like shit. The right lane at the traffic light is where you need to focus your attention. The Infiniti SUV pulls a stupid u-turn..

As you've seen with my dashcam videos. There's hardly crashes, just some really boneheaded maneuvers that seemingly never get people caught.

Last edited:

Does anyone know why the G06 (the new X6) is still driving around camouflaged? I thought it came our last year. What are they still testing?

Saying "We do not tailgate" while keeping roughly 50% of the mandated minimum safety distance... :rolleyes:

Found a truck full of what I think are US spec Taycans.

Heading north on the A5 near Frankfurt - probably towards Bremerhaven or elsewhere on the northern coast to be shipped over. Thought they'd use the rail within Germany, but I guess these come in small enough numbers that trucks make more sense.

Found a truck full of what I think are US spec Taycans.

Heading north on the A5 near Frankfurt - probably towards Bremerhaven or elsewhere on the northern coast to be shipped over. Thought they'd use the rail within Germany, but I guess these come in small enough numbers that trucks make more sense.
Where is he Taycan them i wonder

...and no surprise there, the driver didn't gain any time by doing that...

After finding out how much poo will come out when you hit hail at 80mph-130km/h, I come across this little mishap at the Indiana/Illinois boarder last week. Time is way off, thinks it's at GMT +2 for some reason.

Not me of course - I would use a properly mounted camera if I wanted to film myself going at normal highway speeds.

Two videos today:

An abandoned construction trailer in the Autobahn fast lane

and a fast Peugeot 508

From last month, I finally pulled my dashcam out.

It's not normal nor are those types of vehicles allowed on the road still, I imagine it was somebody taking advantage of the lower traffic and police enforcement on that road. I don't care, just found it interesting.

This is from earlier this week and some idiot didn't like that I drive 30mph on a road with a 25mph limit that is normally enforced with a police officer sitting nearby. Of course, they weren't there to see this.

Last edited:
It's not normal nor are those types of vehicles allowed on the road still, I imagine it was somebody taking advantage of the lower traffic and police enforcement on that road. I don't care, just found it interesting.

Fairly common to see that here, but it's legal if it's in support of a farm between sunrise and sunset. Last time I was in Tennessee I noticed they allow them to be tagged (with turn signals and brake lights), but can only run like 45 mph.

Fairly common to see that here, but it's legal if it's in support of a farm between sunrise and sunset. Last time I was in Tennessee I noticed they allow them to be tagged (with turn signals and brake lights), but can only run like 45 mph.

I know Utah and I think AZ also tag UTVs for street use.