Post your random dashcam videos thread

This was nice.

Question is: was the guy in the C6 'Vette part of the group, just a wannabe or wanted them to get out of the way? Definitely the odd one out in that group.

Question is: was the guy in the C6 'Vette part of the group, just a wannabe or wanted them to get out of the way? Definitely the odd one out in that group.

Maybe he wanted to feel speshul.

What a dipshit.

I hate drivers like this so much.

The ones who know they're turning slow but do it anyways because "coming through, I'm important!" Please, go fuck yourself and know nobody cares about you. Either they think they're so important or they're traffic justice warriors, trying to slow people down because they think they're going to fast.

Couple from the weekend. First the quickest way to get seasick in a car.

Second what do you do when a streched W140 S Class isn't enough? Re-watch and keep your eye on the Yaris too.

Spotted a nice old Audi A2 (apart from the missing rear mud flap) and had an idiot go around me on the roundabout in the wrong lane. I'm going to Corby, you can see it on the sign. Even if none of that was there the exit is past 12 o'clock as I was always taught that you should be in the right lane for this anyway.

I honked but TeslaCam has no sound, he didn't seem to notice. I had a woman in a BMW try to do this to me one when I was driving Bob, much further around a bigger roundabout.

Driving back through Wisconsin today and I'm reminded again why I hate tire re-treads so much.

Here is my first contribution to this thread.... the first is an asshat that is better than everyone, the second is another shitbag that is also better than everyone and casued me to curb the right front on our month old Explorer ST.... :mad:

Attachments

• vlc-record-2020-10-02-21h19m31s-2020_1002_194745_233.MP4-.mp4
    23.9 MB
The "exciting" one

Attachments

• vlc-record-2020-10-02-21h25m16s-2020_1002_202734_237.MP4-.mp4
    62.7 MB
  • PXL_20201003_020015934.jpg
    PXL_20201003_020015934.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 102