Post your random dashcam videos thread

The terrible quality roads I mentioned about a month ago, it isn't quite as apparent on the video but the road has sunk where the wheels run and it's like driving in tarmac ruts. Anything low would be scraping the raised centre.

I need to give the camera a poke as it's a bit too low now.

Driver wanted to turn left at a no left turn intersection. Further, if this person really wanted to turn, there was space to sit and not be in the travel lane, but no we had to block traffic. I was not happy.

Driver wanted to turn left at a no left turn intersection. Further, if this person really wanted to turn, there was space to sit and not be in the travel lane, but no we had to block traffic. I was not happy.

Remind me again how did he get a license? That was indeed annoying.

So let's break down what happened in this clip. I was coming back from a nice night ride, just wanted to get home, and I was basically a mile or so away from home here, needed to exit here. I had a poor choice of song, I was blasting it and going way too fast. And out of nowhere there's a ladder on the freeway. I decided to swerve right but didn't want to hit the guardrail, so I tried to correct, and somehow overcorrected. Ended up perpendicular to oncoming traffic, thankfully everyone slowed down/was far enough away.

Lady after me was not so lucky:

I helped her remove the ladder from under her car and we threw it over the edge so noone else could hit it

bJno8QA.jpg

Happened a couple hours ago. Watched the guy blow around 4 or 5 cars well behind me. Didn't think much when he passed me, but then he went for a ride and just kept trucking. He's really lucky he didn't get hit by the truck, flip into that field or hit something solid. Called it into the police, but I'd be surprised if they find him. Had Colorado plates, see a lot of them on this road since it's connected to the southern way out of the state.

Perfect instant karma right there. I wonder if the police caught up with him for a chat.