Post your room

I'm guessing your talking about the rolled up carpet.

I was actually trying to quote vikirads picture, since he has carpets on his sofas... but it is a case of hotlinking fail

1.3 megapixel camera quality!:D

Photo-0011-1.jpg

Photo-0012.jpg

Photo-0014.jpg

Here we go...it's a lil messy.

http://img245.imageshack.**/img245/2271/room.jpg

http://img410.imageshack.**/img410/5375/room2a.jpg

And yeah that's a painting of Rossi flipping the bird to Biaggi at the 01 Japanese GP at Suzuka... And a painting of Edwards at Laguna in 02, signed, in the stars and stripes livery. First race I ever went to :)

n802100110_6692123_8194197.jpg

FI-REN-ZE! FI-REN-ZE! FORZA VIOLA!!!

Where's your third monitor CJ? You finally came to your senses and realized it was too many? :p

Where's your third monitor CJ? You finally came to your senses and realized it was too many? :p

Nah, never gonna happen. :p I lent it to my roommate as his alienware laptop melted. I also lent him my old PowerMac G4 I got for free a couple of years ago.

Oh, okay then. I guess you're never gonna give them up, let them down, etc.

Oh, okay then. I guess you're never gonna give them up, let them down, etc.

I might. One of my 22s has some backlight issues. It is extremely uneven with a really bright spot on the bottom in the center. I also want to get a stand so I can rotate one of the 22s 90 degrees. You will never be able to appreciate triple displays until you try it :mrgreen:

Well...I searched and only found the desktop version of this thread.

I am leaving this university and this room for good and will miss the customized room I made, so I figured I'd take pictures of it before I leave. I figure this could be the place to post it, if not, just lock it down Viper/Quicky/whoever

. ...

Call that a college room?

Far too tidy - in my case many many more cans of beer were on the floor, window ledge, hell everywhere. ...

Yeah, my room is officially too messy to post.

Don't forget--there are piles of clothes and mail I can't be bothered to read along with all the cans I'm too lazy to take to the recycling bin, too.

I know I already posted on this page, but since then, the layout and much of the stuff has changed.

Mostly, I've just added lots of really old stereo equipment. :D