I see an awesome number of Puma wearers here. I'm a huge puma fan, mainly because they fit really well, are comfortable, fantastic to drive with and most importantly have great casual style compared to other similarly priced brands.
I've got a couple of Nikes, to look ''hood'' or for going to a hiphop club, and a pair of of adidas, because it looked like a limited edition model.
Out of the 5 Pumas I've got, these are my most favourite. White with the black cat. I think its a special edition.
The adidas I've got is a pair of Nite Joggers. It looks like this but the stripes are in silver, and the leather had a unique design stamp on it.
Bought new shoes last week, you guessed it, Pumas. My old speedcats were starting to get a bit threadbare, so they needed replacement, at least when working (my Floris van Bommel dress shoes suck for driving, so I only wear them when I have to)
6 pages and no Havaianas? I guess you guys live in a climate where you actually need shoes .
I wear my Hav's all year round, even in winter, even to work (though I do sell them at work...). I have 5 pairs and counting.
Otherwise I have 3 pairs of dress sandals, 3 pairs of boots (all black) about 6 pairs of heels, ugg boots, about 5 pairs of flats and my lucky pair of satin driving ballet flats which I got my licence in and still drive in 2 years later. That's not including all the shoes in storage.
No pics, I'll be here all afternoon. This is a bad thread for me to be in
Just got these really cute leather oxfords to wear at work...bit of a compromise because I spend all morning standing up but it's a BMW dealership so I have to wear 'nice' shoes. I like them though...will wear them with skinny jeans instead of suits once uni starts
1. Winter Boots - Ecco Trek 2. Waterproof, warm, and fucking expensive. I bought these hoping they will last me at least 5 years.
2. Loafers - Umberto Raffini. Got them 50% off.
3. Dress Casual - Rockports. Again, 50% off, I wear these all the time when I want to look a little nice but not too dressy. Only problem is the toe is getting scuffed on both, and I need to find a way to revitalize the leather and hide or repair the scuffing / scratches.
4. Dress - Kenneth Cole New York. Brand new, got them at about a 60% discount. I love them, but they do make my feet look huge.
5. Summer boots - Merrells. Had these for 2-3 years now, and they look brand new. Great shoes for when hiking in the summer or just doing lots of walking.
6. Pumas - Everyday shoes. My everyday shoes are ALWAYS Pumas. I've had 3 pairs of Speed Cats and 3 pairs of Drift Cats, and I currently have these. I want to replace them this year, as I'm a little tired of the black and gold. Nevertheless, still a fantastically comfortable shoe for everyday wearing/walking.
I try to take care of my shoes, as I waterproof them all with non-silicone based waterproofer, clean them, and try to keep the ones I don't wear every day in their boxes in order to keep them in good condition.