Post Your Shoes

tquattro

Car(s)
Audi A3 1.8T
All my shoes, in their regular place. You can tell from the pics that I really like Adidas and that I live (forever) alone :D

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
I have a metal spilinter in my big toe, it's coming out tomorrow in hospital. So today at work I decided to wear my amazing Air Mocs...

I got nothing but shit. :cry:

"Beach shoes"
"Wheres your laces?"
"Been swimming?"
"Beach shoes"
"Beach shoes"
"Beach shoes"

and a pisstake, "Nice shoes."

Aston Martin

Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
Comfort beats everything.

Aston, props for having the stones/sense of humor to actually wear those, I certainly don't. :lmao: Not sure it's a reaction you were expecting, but there it is lol.
I always get shit for wearing Air Mocs (Which are only available imported) the camo ones rarely come up for sale... so I decided fuck it.

Camo ones were available in two colours.

ahpadt

Forum Addict
DONOR
Getting new shoes is a great rarity for me, but I got these while in London a week ago.

killpanda

wants to fondle your manboobs
Two years ago I only had two pairs of shoes, the ones I wear with a suit and the ones I wear with everything else.

Since then, a friend got me into shoes and now I'm spending way too much money on them...

First, whatever I wear with a suit. They look like hell since I haven't actually wore them since 2009 and they've just been collecting dust ^^'

Let's go chronologically since two years ago:

Some Adidas Originals thingies I usually wear when I'm in a rush

Air Jordan 1 "Flight", I plan to get some real Air Jordan soon ^^'

Air Max with Nike+, I've never been able to make the Nike+ part to work properly though

Cheap Zara shoes I bought on sale, surprisingly comfy, but the laces broke within a week and they got pretty much destroyed in the rain...

Nike Air Force One "Downtown"

And the New Balance 366 I bought in Japan to replace the Air Force 1 when they basically destroyed my feet after walking for 4 days in them

And today's acquisition:
I got me some carbon fiber!

Nike Air Foamposite One "Stealth"

Aston Martin

Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
That's what people say about Crocs.
Crocs are comfort over style, these are comfy and ok, I think they look cool. No-one else agrees however, but I drive a 19 year old car. I couldn't give a fuck what people think.

Anyway, less pink than I thought. They're like a faded orangy-pink.

The same guy has just listed these. I can't justify spending ?60 quid in one week on two pairs of trainers.