Post Your Shoes

My running shoes which quickly became my daily drivers:

shox_turbo_oz_blk_sil.jpg

405281.jpg

Right now I've got a pair of these going; at speed on the freeway, they're surprisingly good in the wet; not so much in the city, where the crappy potholes and uneven paving set off the traction control all the time.

Oh, shoes for your feet? Carry on then.

Sandals should be included, because some days in summer you just don't feel like wearing socks. Work boots should probably be put in there as well, though they're kinda special purpose footwear they don't exactly fall under sports, and are required for doing many things like farming and building houses. Though I suppose technically they aren't shoes per se. Maybe just all footwear must have a purpose and be the only shoes used for said purpose?

Sure. Lets go with that. As long as it has a purpose.

I rotate between these depending on weather and activities. I also have dress shoes, tennis shoes and some steel toed work boots.

I rotate between these depending on weather and activities. I also have dress shoes, tennis shoes and some steel toed work boots.

Oh Texas.

Camera no workee, batts are gone so I just found the shoe models online and PS'd the screens together

shoes.png

I use the reefs a lot more these days because... shit it's so cal. I don't need shoes in this beautiful weather :cool:

What can I say, I like shoes. Admittedly not as much as Adrian Peterson who has reportedly spent ~$200k on shoes.

405281.jpg

Right now I've got a pair of these going; at speed on the freeway, they're surprisingly good in the wet; not so much in the city, where the crappy potholes and uneven paving set off the traction control all the time.

Oh, shoes for your feet? Carry on then.

Peggy approves of these shoes :lol:

I find this thread hilarious because I am willing to bet your shoes cost much more than mine, in fact I own all of 2 pairs of shoes that cost me more than 50$, and they are not shoes they are both rather tall boots.
My most worn shoes? $3 beach sandals and $30 clogs from the kids section. The majority of shoes I own are under 20$ :p

So I have all cheap shoes and a drawer full of tools in my room, why am I the one with a vagina? I think I should have been a boy. :blink:

You have obviously not seen what passes for a F>M sex change. Flaccid frakenpenis, stuff of nightmares. They are much better at chopping shit off then putting it on :barf:

And all that from a heterosexual male.

In all fairness, quite a few of them are pretty shit. :p

I have... more shoes than that. I will not take the time to photograph them all individually! You will all have to suffice with this, which I edited in 10 minutes in powerpoint.

shoes.jpg

Edit: I told you not to ask a girl. :p Well other than Kat. But I have tools too, and lots of shoes. I don't do purses though, so that's good. Have had the same one since college and my mom bought that one.

Last edited:
I don't see any proper Cock shoes in this thread...here are mine (stock pics, i can't be bothered to take pics now)

adidas-shoes-014825-left.jpg

sneakerhead_2074_340747935

adidas-shoes-024570-left.jpg

Porsche Design FTW :) I simply can't buy any other brand anymore...

I have... more shoes than that. I will not take the time to photograph them all individually! You will all have to suffice with this, which I edited in 10 minutes in powerpoint.

:snip:

I like the trendy sneakers and the sexy boots:wicked:.

Edit: I told you not to ask a girl. :p Well other than Kat. But I have tools too, and lots of shoes. I don't do purses though, so that's good. Have had the same one since college and my mom bought that one.

Well to be fair I do have many shoes, just most of them go in the foot pain section and were worn once and I have no idea where they went, or are doubles of my favorite 3$ sandals I bought for when they wear out.:lol:
For 3 years I didn't see any of the sandals so when I saw them again I bought... 6 or so pairs.

shoes.jpg

Where is your "Not a Dude" tag? :lol:

I like the trendy sneakers and the sexy boots:wicked:.

Those and the brown leather ones I drive in are my favorites too. Unfortunately I have little use for the boots. :-( The trendy sneakers were only $15 though! I should have bought more.

For 3 years I didn't see any of the sandals so when I saw them again I bought... 6 or so pairs.

Totally understand that! I had some great cheap filpflops from Walmart that I was never able to find again. The new ones never fit the same.

Where is your "Not a Dude" tag? :lol:

In my other pants.