Post Your Shoes

Crocs are comfort over style, these are comfy and ok, I think they look cool. No-one else agrees however, but I drive a 19 year old car. I couldn't give a fuck what people think.

But you do, otherwise you wouldn't keep posting pictures for people to comment on.

But you do, otherwise you wouldn't keep posting pictures for people to comment on.

New ones.

$_12.JPG

Otl6RZ0.jpg

Missing are two more pairs of Vans, newest ones are the black/red Nikes.

Picked my first pair of Chucks up for 20 bucks. Total steal.

acWwYrj.jpg

I re-try them every couple of years. And, every couple of years, I'm reminded that I just simply don't find their soles/support at-all comfortable.

I re-try them every couple of years. And, every couple of years, I'm reminded that I just simply don't find their soles/support at-all comfortable.

Maybe it's because I've worn vulcanized Vans for years, but I found them to be totally comfortable so far. Guess I'll find out over the next week or so.

I tracked down another pair of my favorite shoes, box came with a nice layer of dust on top. These are Puma Dallas, which have been discontinued for a number of years, I've been wearing them for probably the last 5 or 6 years- the middle pair here is the set I'm currently wearing, and I think I can get another many months from them if I clean them up. They're modeled after an 80s soccer shoe, and they're probably the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. Bright green suede is just the right shade of obnoxious for me. I don't know if I'll be able to get another pair though, pickings are getting pretty slim, especially for my size 13
sad.gif

Theres two Nike Factory Stores less than an hour away, one I go to all the time (Both are inside shopping outlets) but I never buy anything from that one as it's selection isn't great. I went to the proper one today.

I walked in and all the staff are wearing amazing trainers, then I notice that the place has hardly any stock. "50% off everything" :| :cry:
The staff have clearly raped all the good stuff, but it's 50% off so I have to buy something. Theres some ok ones for ?15, but I'm a size 9 which it seems every one is and so I can either have 8.5 or 9.5.

So, I ended up with these Air Max for ?33.

IMG_20150508_195107.jpg

Theres two Nike Factory Stores less than an hour away, one I go to all the time (Both are inside shopping outlets) but I never buy anything from that one as it's selection isn't great. I went to the proper one today.

I walked in and all the staff are wearing amazing trainers, then I notice that the place has hardly any stock. "50% off everything" :| :cry:
The staff have clearly raped all the good stuff, but it's 50% off so I have to buy something. Theres some ok ones for ?15, but I'm a size 9 which it seems every one is and so I can either have 8.5 or 9.5.

So, I ended up with these Air Max for ?33.

IMG_20150508_195107.jpg

I've been thinking about going to the one near me, about 45 min away. Hopefully my luck will be better than yours. Nice pickup regardless. :cool:

You know, I have summer boots, I have winter boots, I have boots superior to everything this world may throw at them. And they are what the french gave up upon all these years upon, which are just about the best combat-boots out there.

I know people who wear Converse, what I don't get is that knock-off ones are about ?4 in Primark. Or less than ?10 anywhere else and they're exactly the bloody same apart from the side badge, which you can't see if you're wearing jeans.

Brown...how surprising but they look great in that color, I should buy a pair. These are my daily shoes:
bqirPFI.jpg
Nice! Haha yeah I like brown I guess.
I know people who wear Converse, what I don't get is that knock-off ones are about ?4 in Primark. Or less than ?10 anywhere else and they're exactly the bloody same apart from the side badge, which you can't see if you're wearing jeans.
Sure, I could get knock offs at wal-mart for like 10 bucks, but I like name brand sneakers - when I was a younger kid I didn't have the luxury of always getting what the other kids got.

Sure, I could get knock offs at wal-mart for like 10 bucks, but I like name brand sneakers - when I was a younger kid I didn't have the luxury of always getting what the other kids got.

But they're exactly the same... exactly. :p

But they're exactly the same... exactly. :p

:hmm: True...in this case it'd be hard for someone to tell but IDK, it's my philosophy in general? :p

Anyway, stopped by the Vans store at KOP:

DIPXiMf.jpg

I wanted some OTW Edition Bedfords but those were like 90 bucks. Kinda hard to justify since I got these for a song.

My Puma Vedanos are starting to fall apart after a year wearing them in all weather. Checked the Puma site and found them on sale, and then found another coupon code to get free shipping and an additional 30% off so I ordered both colors (I picked it up at the Puma Outlet a year ago, so I was surprised the design is still available off the official Puma site).

kuPJXS0l.png

ZC9RktYl.png

Also needed a dedicated gym shoe. Seems like the current trend is super bright and flashy, but I found these nice blacked out ones

GGomutGl.png

Last edited: