Post Your Steam Username or E-mail

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
For all those that use Steam, we should attempt to use Steam's buggy Friends feature and put everyone on our lists.

Add me - I'm Viper007Bond / steam [at] viper007bond [dot] com

Steam is Valve's... I dunno what to call it. You launch all Vavle games via it and it auto-patches your games.

www.steampowered.com

Here's my Steam username: MaxBruno / max_bruno [at] web [dot] de

My HL2 has gone buggy. Everytime I load up a game now, the AI is disabled, so I have to type ai_disable 0 in the console every frickin time! Really annoying.

Overheat said:
My HL2 has gone buggy. Everytime I load up a game now, the AI is disabled, so I have to type ai_disable 0 in the console every frickin time! Really annoying.
Warez?

My Friends list never works. I added my friend and he disappears and when I try to add him again it doesn't work. Mine username is cvrefugee

Yeah, Friends is a buggy POS, but it's still worth trying. :)

Viper007Bond said:
Overheat said:
Warez?

Yes, apparently there's a Steam patch for it, but naturally I had to disable the Steam updater in order to play it. Will be buying the full version when I get my nForce4 PC tho :)

Overheat said:
Viper007Bond said:
Overheat said:
Warez?

Yes, apparently there's a Steam patch for it, but naturally I had to disable the Steam updater in order to play it. Will be buying the full version when I get my nForce4 PC tho :)
The AI being disabled isn't a bug - it's supposed to happen. Valve did it to somewhat deter warez. You also shouldn't be able to get past level 1, but they may have cracked that.

Anyway, just buy it. :p

Viper007Bond said:
Overheat said:
Viper007Bond said:
Overheat said:
Warez?

The AI being disabled isn't a bug - it's supposed to happen. Valve did it to somewhat deter warez. You also shouldn't be able to get past level 1, but they may have cracked that.

Anyway, just buy it. :p
that has been cracked about 1 or 2 weeks ago.
btw my steam account: bigfoot19421
s222887 [ at ] student.windesheim.nl

I think that if you save the game when the AI goes wrong, and then load that part, it gets fixed. Don't know for sure though.

Anyway, my Steam username: Shagrath239 (my brother's nick :? )
axl [at] adsl.tie.cl

Bought the Silver package last night. Although haven't manage to get the Half Life 2 component to work yet (my pirated version worked and this one doesn't - crazy).

Anyway, my Steam username is Overheat (surprise, suprise :p)

What's not working with it? And good to hear you replaced your warez copy with a legit one! :)

Oh, and what's your e-mail address used for Steam? There's about a dozen Overheat's. :?

overheat<at>europe<dot>com

It never gets past the loading screen. Just keeps loading forever. Then when I switch back to windows, it says "Not Responding" in task manager. Thought it might be a firewall issue as my firewall was asking to verify it the first time, but I'm sure I've fixed that now, but it still doesn't work :|

Can't get it to run in Offline mode either, says that I can't :(

Yeah, give the hl2.exe's permissions to access the Internet.

Each game uses a different EXE, well I mean, there's a HL2.exe per game.