Post Your Voice or Video Thread

Attempt two!

too true, that record button also acts as a mindwipe on my brain.

Even microphones can do that to me...I had a witty (imo) kinda introish thing lined up for my first recording and I'd attempt to say it using my "movie announcer" voice. Couldn't gather enough balls to do it... :/

Even microphones can do that to me...I had a witty (imo) kinda introish thing lined up for my first recording and I'd attempt to say it using my "movie announcer" voice. Couldn't gather enough balls to do it... :/

Could be worse, I started one of my takes with "Hello there FinalGear" in my TV personality voice. I sounded so terrifying like Graham Norton I deleted the file and washed my mouth out with Domestos. :p

Could be worse, I started one of my takes with "Hello there FinalGear" in my TV personality voice. I sounded so terrifying like Graham Norton I deleted the file and washed my mouth out with Domestos. :p

:lmao: Eh, At least you attempted it :)

:dance: my ears can hear you :D

lulz!

edit. I'm kinda sick atm. which you probably can tell!

Last edited:
:lol: no cover of panty panty panty panty panty hose, Mally? :wave:

two recordings from Karoug, and both mention penis :hmm: :tease:

Last edited:
Because ashspet wouldn't stop bugging me about it. :p

Because ashspet wouldn't stop bugging me about it. :p

https://pic.armedcats.net/d/d-/d-fence/2011/06/16/hell-froze-over.jpg

No Mr. Bond, I don't expect you to post a video. I expect you to come to Ringmeet.

Seriously, what happened to Viper? One year ago, he was a cellar dwelling WoW addict, now he posts videos of himself, has a job, a licence, a _manual_ car, flies all over the world to some developers conferences.......

https://pic.armedcats.net/d/d-/d-fence/2011/06/16/1233727304291.png

^White guy as best rapper, black guy as president, asians as jocks who get girls in action movies, MWF being able to dance, etc. (see Funny Picture Thread a couple of pages back)

In keeping with the penis mini-meme going on in this thread, here's me sounding as thespianly-camp as ever. I swear I don't sound like that in real life.

Is it pronounced wee-nus or whe-nis?

Last edited:
Seriously, what happened to Viper? One year ago, he was a cellar dwelling WoW addict, now he posts videos of himself, has a job, a licence, a _manual_ car, flies all over the world to some developers conferences.......

its his evil twin!