Post Your Voice or Video Thread

I'm telling you guys it's his car, that faded heap is making him evil! EVIL I TELLS YA!

Because ashspet wouldn't stop bugging me about it. :p

You sho cute. Look at da little admin, d'aww.

Oh wait, you could ban me for that couldn't you? Fuck. Erm... uh... very professional uh Sir, and well done. :p

In keeping with the penis mini-meme going on in this thread, here's me sounding as thespianly-camp as ever. I swear I don't sound like that in real life.
Is it pronounced wee-nus or whe-nis?
Hehehehe hasn't changed a bit, except for a shittier mic :p
I'm going the second version

You sho cute. Look at da little admin, d'aww.
Oh wait, you could ban me for that couldn't you? Fuck. Erm... uh... very professional uh Sir, and well done. :p
:nod: I'll get brave and start annoying the grumpy one soon ... maybe :eek:
(so in advance, goodbye all, going to miss you :p )

Overall I'd like some feedback, listening to that out of context, would you guess I'm latin? Everyone else, same question.

You do not have the typical accent both Spectre and I hear which is mostly people from Northern Mexico (aka pinche paisas). No, you sound middle class and educated.

My video recording skills suck monumentally and I made this at the end of a long tiring day, but nevermind, here be me:

You are so cute. ^_^

You are so cute. ^_^

I must agree. That video was cute :D I was quite concerned you might hurt yourself when handling that book though :p

Oh god I fear the videos which might appear after Ringmeet 2011.......this thread will be taken to a whole new level....we need to ban cameras after 10pm on the campsite :p

.we need to ban cameras after 10pm on the campsite :p

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Encourage moar!!!!!!!

It might get interesting when the Finns and Eastern Europeans start a booze war.......I will stay the fuck out of this. Adunaphel learnt that the hard way last year :D

You do not have the typical accent both Spectre and I hear which is mostly people from Northern Mexico (aka pinche paisas). No, you sound middle class and educated.

Jay, would you mind evaluating my accent?
Thanks in advance.
:)

I can understand what you spoke very easily, Guilherme. You seem to be able to convey the tone of how English is spoken, and have a fair grasp at pronunciation.

Listening to both you and Gaasc is pleasant, unlike the rednecks I interact with who barely know how to speak their own native tongue.

I can understand what you spoke very easily, Guilherme. You seem to be able to convey the tone of how English is spoken, and have a fair grasp at pronunciation.

Listening to both you and Gaasc is pleasant, unlike the rednecks I interact with who barely know how to speak their own native tongue.

Thank you! :) I am happy to hear that.
I know I need to practice my pronunciation. Anyone wanna Skype? :p

It might get interesting when the Finns and Eastern Europeans start a booze war.......I will stay the fuck out of this. Adunaphel learnt that the hard way last year :D

This is relevant to my interests.

over at the Infinite Oath. people are reciting the oath of the Green Lanterns Corps. Here's my entry.
We should do that here using Jeremy's intro to new Top Gear.
:jeremy: This... is a car programme. There will be no cushions, there will be no rag-rolling, no-one will sing, and at the end of the series, no-one will have a recording contract. This is our new base, and this is our purpose-built test track. There are no traffic jams here, ooh... apart from this one, and no bus-lanes either. This... is Top Gear!

:roflmao: