Post Your Voice or Video Thread

Btw, the subtitles are Hindi if you didn't know for some reason, and they were taken straight outta Compton Google translate. Accuracy not guaranteed.

^:roflmao:

@Icebone:

You sir, are too kind.

I was trying to imitate Dr. Ri Khastly's style of singing.

Last edited:
LP, hope you have some lube because I suspect a serious quantity of raep to be heading the way of your gorgeous brown arse!

:clap: dude I'm jealous, I wish I could play the guitar, let alone play and sing.

How long have you been playing?

Let's see, I bought my first bass guitar in 7th grade, so about 10 years ago. In 8th grade I bought my first normal six string so, we'll say 9 years. I won't count that first year because I could play smoke on the water, and that is about it.

@LP. Now I've creeped out my parents with my laughing. Sadly I must spread some more trolling before giving it to you again, can someone cover me on that one?

@ Crazyjeeper, Tips for learning?

You must spread more Ri Khastly around before singing it to LP again. :clap:

My best tip is four simple words. Practice, Practice, Practice and Practice. If you don't put in the time, you will never develop the skills. It took me about 5 years to realize this. I had hit a plateau where I was somewhat adept but I couldn't really put anything together. As for singing, same thing. Just like any other muscle, you have to exercise it to put your voice in the best shape.

Everyone I know who plays guitar always tells me that not asking everybody you meet that plays guitar for tips and just playing the damn thing does wonders :p

;)

geetar video
I officially hate you.

Does jealousy become me?

I was going to post a vid of my playing. Not after that I'm not (I've been playing for fewer months than you have years) :lol: You play the bollocks out of that thing - are you in a band or anything?

I officially hate you.

Does jealousy become me?

I was going to post a vid of my playing. Not after that I'm not (I've been playing for fewer months than you have years) :lol: You play the bollocks out of that thing - are you in a band or anything?

Nope, not in a band. I played bass in one in 8th grade through bits of 10th grade but since then, I've just been playing by myself. I did however play the saxophone in the school band from 6th-12th grades.

You should post your video. Everybody starts in the same place. I seriously doubt my video at 10 months would be any better. :)

Imitating Ice a bit. My ~5eur Biltema phone holder isn't clearly as stable :p

Oh and please excuse me for not introducing myself and the slight stutter at some point(s), I haven't really spoken any english in years, so it's a bit rusty.

How chill do you have to be to normally be at work at "7 or 8" and when you're still on the way to work at 11:30 you say "I'm a little bit late" :lol: