Post Your Voice or Video Thread

i reeeeeeeeeeeally hope you meant the horses, and not the 'cock or gtfo' part...

i reeeeeeeeeeeally hope you meant the horses, and not the 'cock or gtfo' part...

Why do you discriminate against animals? It's alright to find equine cute but not fowl?

Too worried about it to do this but I guess I should. I wanted to start a vlog and share all of my funny stories and whatnots, we'll see if that really happens.

[video=youtube;F1EZRB-Woek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F1EZRB-Woek[/video]

I kinda like it, you've got a nice attitude and chill output. But I also found it kinda hard to follow what's going on.. Which for someone with my attention span will lead to disinterest very quickly. Perhaps a few simple edits will make the stories easier to follow?

And I'm not necessarily talking about the youtube-video trademark flash-edit.. People use it as a storytelling style way too often. And I'm not claiming it wouldn't be super effective. Only that I'd like more of this natural flowing style you've got going on and then use the edits as a bit of a hilight. Rather than make the bits of speech the hilight amidst all the edits.

Last edited:
Hmm, ok. What was difficult for you to follow and what edits do you think I made too little or too much of? And I'm not asking this in the tone of like: "Wtf man, how could you not follow that <rage face>" but more of like "how can I improve my video-makin so that it is more cohesive".

I'm not sure sexism and weird behaviour has anything to do with sharing and caring >_> but it was quite fun regardless.

I dont like my recorded voice.

I'm like Yzma in The Emperor's New Groove "is that MY voice?"

Hmm, ok. What was difficult for you to follow and what edits do you think I made too little or too much of? And I'm not asking this in the tone of like: "Wtf man, how could you not follow that <rage face>" but more of like "how can I improve my video-makin so that it is more cohesive".

I haven't followed your videos before, so it took a while for me to realize that you're just telling stuff that happened. Which, granted, could just be my thick skull. Still a bit confused as to how the text message related to the vid.

Things that came to mind though.. if it's a videolog, I would pick a few things to tell about. And then make it clear that now I'm talking about thing number 1, number 2, etc. But I'm methodical like that, and I get confused if I do it any other way. Splicing stuff into sections helps if you're not totally coherent in your storytellings. Which I'm not.

Have you tried emphasizing the events with pictures, subtitles, replays of the events etc? You've got the whole video-medium at your fingertips, might as well use it to your advantage in any and all ways.

...say what? :D

edit: haha, believe or not this was a reply to ashspet, not to the man with the hairy chest :p

Last edited:
Me and the ex. I was running on 30 plus hours of awake. ****NSFW***
me on my scooter with my buddys phone being a stupid evo...

Last edited:
^ I can see why she's your ex :lol:

Jk, don't hurt me.

^ I can see why she's your ex :lol:

Jk, don't hurt me.
She's my ex cause she couldn't get her shit right and wanted me to tote her around like a backpack..LOL.
But it was funny.

You'll have to turn it up a bit, stupid microphone:

And yes...that's really my voice...shocking I know. :p