Post Your Voice or Video Thread

@ Crazyjeeper, Tips for learning?

Find ppl you wanna play with! It helps massively to play with other ppl and/or in some sort of band!

Everyone I know who plays guitar always tells me that not asking everybody you meet that plays guitar for tips and just playing the damn thing does wonders :p

I love playing and talking about guitars and how to improve yourself!

As long as the person asking isn't being too much of a pain that is...

Last edited:
How chill do you have to be to normally be at work at "7 or 8" and when you're still on the way to work at 11:30 you say "I'm a little bit late" :lol:

Well, usually my work day here begins between 8 and 9, but I drive here on monday morning and leave on friday afternoon/evening. The drive takes about 2 hours, so I "should" leave between 6 and 7 if I want to be here on time at monday morning, but I don't think it matters that much because my working hours are, as I said, quite liberal (and I'm terrible at getting myself to bed on time on sunday evening). Basically my work time is defined as the standard 37.5 hours per week, but usually I get a lot more hours in during the week because there isn't really that much to do here, except work (well, I do nerd out on my laptop).

Even if I'm being a bit lazy I could get 10-12 hours of work done per day from tuesday till thursday. This of course depends on if there is enough work for me, I've had a day or two that there just haven't been enough of suitable tasks for me, so I've just done what I've been able to and then I've spent the rest of the day on my laptop. Oh and my work hour balance is on the negative side right now, I had a holiday week in June and I got a full pay check for that month, so that gave me -37.5 hours :p I'm pretty sure I'll have that covered by the end of July.

And it was 10:40 when I recorded that video, I believe I said "a little over half eleven" or some gibberish like that :D

Oh and my work hour balance is on the negative side right now, I had a holiday week in June and I got a full pay check for that month, so that gave me -37.5 hours :p I'm pretty sure I'll have that covered by the end of July.

No paid vacations? :shakefist:

Well, it's summer job from May till the end of August.

That's mean. My last time-limited job gave me 2.5 days of paid vacation per month with > 15 days of employment, in your case that should work out to 10 days of paid vacation.

:shakefist: at them.

Imo half eleven = 10.30, 11.30 would be half past eleven ;)

Be careful with that when talking to British English people. I believe to them half n is the same as half past n. Laziness... might make you wait for them for an hour if they ask to meet you at half n and you show up at half past n-1.

Last edited:
That's mean. My last time-limited job gave me 2.5 days of paid vacation per month with > 15 days of employment, in your case that should work out to 10 days of paid vacation.

:shakefist: at them.

Well, this job does have some other perks though, like my summer beater that my boss bought and basically I just pay for the gas and drive it. He takes care of the taxes, insurance and maintenance. But yeah, I'll have to ask him about those vacation days, I might just get them in cash after the summer.

I just looked it up, by German law you have to have at least two days of vacation (in a six-day working week, ie only 1.67 days in a five-day working week) per full working month if you work there for less than six months. In other words, if Finnish law is similar, you should really go talk to them. 6.67 days of pay / freedom isn't sneezed at.

http://bundesrecht.juris.de/burlg/__5.html 1 b applies.

<lame statement> Only the drug of laughter </lamewad>

Does it shock you that I can make so many noises?

Last edited:
Happened just about half an hour ago.

Your backyard looks worse then mine! Will you marry me?

Your backyard looks worse then mine! Will you marry me?

This is me back yard.
07e8ef7d.jpg

I had to get the washing line in there for proof. :lol:

You don't half remind me of This Is England :lol:

Bahahaha! An' bloody Wayne at the start saying me curls mek me look like an Orthodox Jew. :lol:

Last edited:
"It'll ave ya" *falls about the place laughing*