Post Your Voice or Video Thread

Well, here we go.
Me playing my own composition 'Lucy' on my harp. Sorry in advance for the poor sound quality and for the mistakes.

Very nice! Rule number one that was pounded into my head as a musician: never let anyone know you made or make mistakes, because I heard none.

We are going to remember that next time, right? :)

Yes, Jay. ;)
I'm glad you guys liked it, 'cause I was a bit nervous about how it would be recieved.
Thank you!
:p

Yes, Jay. ;)
I'm glad you guys liked it, 'cause I was a bit nervous about how it would be recieved.
Thank you!
:p

Nicely played.
I had a feeling I should be dancing around a Maypole and somewhere, someone was Morris Dancing! :)
Keep them coming!

I've done another video, and the sound quality is much better.... I ended up opening some display-cabinet doors, fiddling with the lid of the piano, and moving the camera back. And voila! the buzzing almost stopped. Acoustics are fickle things! :lol:

This is 'El Picaflor' by John Marson. And yes, those page turns hate me. <_<

[video=youtube;VsqMY1-xj-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsqMY1-xj-o[/video]

You people and your enormous musical talents. :p

Nicely done!

All we need now is a forum "Bohemian Rhapsody"..

You said that so sweetly :lmao:

Damn, I got bored. And I forgot to say penis.

And no, I don't usually sleep on the living room floor, only when my kids are visiting. They were here yesterday and will be here again tomorrow, so I decided to leave the matress where it is :p

Last edited:
It sounded great, Old Lace!

I was expecting a bit more patois; but if you've lived in Canada as long as you have I can understand why you've pretty much lost it.
Trinidadian, perhaps? That's what it sounds like to me, anyway.