Post Your Watches

i have a tissot PRS200

not the most expensive, new it only costs 500?
but it does come with some brand service. i once went to a shop to resize the wristband, and it was for free! :D

you're probably right, still i'm not opening it myself, i'll pay the 18? every 2 year or so the battery lasts...

I have a titanium Seiko Chronograph. I love this watch so very, very much.

41s4--PULwL._SL300_.jpg

i also have an all titanium watch, a reloj xernus hombre

1301-1562-large.jpg

(but with white backplate)

bought it years ago in andorra, for way to much money. payed 100? for it, and on the internet you find it for 35 :lol:
but i love every bit of, although one of the small arrows let go once, and it wasn't all that waterproof as it rusted frozen once, forcing the complete mechanism to be replaced
and also had to replace the glass, but that was my fault, fell to my face and broke a piece chipped off :rolleyes:

I have a titanium Seiko Chronograph. I love this watch so very, very much.

41s4--PULwL._SL300_.jpg

A friend of mine has a similar Seiko titanium, it's eerie how much it feels like it's made of plastic.

Yeah, that's the lightness, but it's much more solid than its weight would imply.

A friend of mine has a similar Seiko titanium, it's eerie how much it feels like it's made of plastic.

It is very, very light. I was shocked the first time i picked it up. Though as LCG says, it's very sturdy.

Personally I like a weighty watch. I did have a titanium Citizen which was seriously light, but this is before I started wearing and got my wrist used to heavier watches.

After nearly 3 years of daily use (I never get it off my wrist) and six countries around the world, here's how my current watch looks like:

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/ki/killpanda/2011/05/01/P5011654.jpg

Yeah, it looks rough and it's been fixed on the cheap side when the wristwrap broke last year, but I still love it :)

I think it's time to look for its replacement however, the issue is that I can't seem to find anything that I like as much in the sea of watches that can be found...

I have this bombshell of a watch:

usb_memory_watch.jpg

:p It doubles as a USB memory key. :D

I hardly wear it as I personally can't stand watches...

Yeah, it looks rough and it's been fixed on the cheap side when the wristwrap broke last year, but I still love it :)

Edifices are pretty indestructible. Mine's been scraped inside a cave, banged against the ground, fallen off a motorcycle (with the rest of me), covered in mud, brake fluid, motor oil, sand, salt water, shaken on loose gravel and Boston potholes, and generally beat the fuck up as my "never take it off, not for anything" watch?I might not own a Timex, but I know the Edifice certainly takes a licking and keeps on ticking. Gotta love it.

Also, by sheer coincidence every watch I own is a chronograph. :lol: I'll get some shots of the Swiss Military Chrono that my aunt gave me, which I've just put a black NATO composite strap on it with red stitching. Like this.

i have a tissot PRS200

I have the same model with a slightly different finish, graduation gift

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/05/05/tissot-prs200-mens-watch-t17-2-486-33.jpg

I have the same model with a slightly different finish, graduation gift

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/05/05/tissot-prs200-mens-watch-t17-2-486-33.jpg

i got mine from a dealer who needed cash urgently :mrgreen:

i like the gold finish!

Yeah, in pictures it looks really blingy but irl it's much more subtle, it has a nice lustre, not a blinding shine

Any thoughts on Sekonda? I'm looking for something not that expensive and this one's half off and I really like the Submariner style

It actually looks like a ripoff of the GMT rather than the Submariner.

Yeah, but I'd say the red and blue bezel is the GMT's most noticeable aspect.

Just came across this Nomos Glash?tte, and I definitely need a Ludwig Datum in my life.

nomosludwigalphaf_1638_detail.jpg

Real Cherman precizion, jah.