Post Your Watches

That's impressive klutch... very good choice!

Must have cost a pretty penny... but Vacheron-Constantine is one of the finest watchmakers so I'm sure it is worth it.

hey... anyone feelin' the omega daytona?

I think you mean the Rolex Daytona-

daytona2.jpg

Beautiful and very expensive watch.

You're such a showoff Izari... the Daytona is a nice looking watch (especially in white) but it's the most poseur watch of all time.

I have an image of a Cool Wall of Watches, with the Daytona going in the seriously uncool section. "It's a great watch, amazing engineering, no denying that, but the owner of a Rolex Daytona is the type of person who wears it over his Armani cardigan with the price tag still on it, just so nobody can miss the hideous vulgarity. So it goes there, right next to the Casio Pathfinder."

Last edited:
Exactly what I was thinking... great analysis of the Daytona situation. It's like anyone who gets a few thousand and wants to showoff by buying a watch goes and gets a Daytona. North America is the only place in the world where Daytonas are hard to come by... they're a dime a dozen in Europe.

I got this one for my birthday, so far i'm liking it.

http://img382.imageshack.**/img382/8472/gentsdresssteel10549g1lot6.jpg

But then with a black "background"

Very stylish... so you got in a black face? If you have small (i.e. feminine) wrists it'll look really classy I'm betting.

P.S. Awesome avatar... "I bought them a toaster. They call off the wedding and give the toaster back to me. I try to return the toaster to the store and they tell me they no longer sell that type of toaster. So now my house has two toasters." :lmao:

I have an image of a Cool Wall of Watches, with the Daytona going in the seriously uncool section. "It's a great watch, amazing engineering, no denying that, but the owner of a Rolex Daytona is the type of person who wears it over his Armani cardigan with the price tag still on it, just so nobody can miss the hideous vulgarity. So it goes there, right next to the Casio Pathfinder."

Mind posting the image up? wonder if my watch is con it and if so where.

Very stylish... so you got in a black face? If you have small (i.e. feminine) wrists it'll look really classy I'm betting.

P.S. Awesome avatar... "I bought them a toaster. They call off the wedding and give the toaster back to me. I try to return the toaster to the store and they tell me they no longer sell that type of toaster. So now my house has two toasters." :lmao:

Heh yeah, I have more "delicate" wrists, more watch than wrist atm.

I'll take a proper picture when i get my camera back from being repaired.

So do you actually like The Office (US version) or did you just come across your avatar pic on the interweb?

I think you mean the Rolex Daytona-

daytona2.jpg

Beautiful and very expensive watch.

am i the only one who is unimpressed with Rolexes? They come off as way too expensive, especially for the fairly conventional design that you are getting. like a watch equivalent of Benz

I generally don't like Rolex... they don't look outstanding and it's has become too much of a status symbol for Yuppies and other idiots... it's like Porsche. It might be great but it has a serious image problem due to people like Izari.

With that in mind, I actually like the Daytona (obviously, looks a lot like my own Seamaster) and especially in white. It's the only one of the Rolex Oysters (their sporty line) I wouldn't mind wearing. I'm either getting a Daytona or a Breitling as my next purchase... funds permitting of course. :(

http://img178.imageshack.**/img178/7816/zenithchronomaster01by6.jpg

http://img178.imageshack.**/img178/3038/mvc003fln2.jpg

my cousin bought a Zenith Chronomaster, which costs around $6K or so. And personally, i would get that over any modern Rolex because it is just so damn stunning in real life.

am i the only one who is unimpressed with Rolexes? They come off as way too expensive, especially for the fairly conventional design that you are getting. like a watch equivalent of Benz

Now this is BLING!

http://img183.imageshack.**/img183/7052/lvenzo6by7.jpg

The guy who owns it is driving his Enzo there.

picture.JPG

I kind of agree with the Rolex. The problem is that unless you are mega rich everyone just think that any Rolex is a fake, even if it is real and very expensive. So in a strange way I guess you are kind of better off buying a fake...if everyone is going to think it is any way.

I find the plain stainless steel Rolex's to be far better looking than the gold sefancy ones, to bling for my taste.

What does everything think about this Seiko-

SNA585dubb.JPG

Saw it in the shop the other day and it looks the part, considerig it as a 2nd watch so my Omega can have a rest and stop being scratchedk

Men shouldn't wear watches with diamonds... okay, fine if it's a super dressy watch and it has one diamond on the crown or something... but that is just gay. That guy is like Izari... why pose with it inside your Ferrari?

And what are the left and right arrow buttons on the wheel of the Enzo? Never noticed those before...

That guy is like Izari... why pose with it inside your Ferrari?
I think you're ragging on Izari a little too much.

Fake Rolexes are the shit! I bought 3 in China for a total price of $8 USD, one was a giant gold Daytona that was half a cm thick. All the dials were painted on and the entire face was crooked. I sold it to my best friend for 2 bucks, gave the other to a friend, and kept one for myself. The real Daytona posted here looks really sharp, though.

vRS: that Seiko looks great, go for it. How much does it cost?

Personally I'd never buy a watch that was more than $700, unless it can shoot lasers or poison-tipped darts. I love my $160 Casio Edifice (posted here before somewhere, but I'll post it again).
EF-511D-1AVEF.jpg

Now this is BLING!

http://img183.imageshack.**/img183/7052/lvenzo6by7.jpg
Nice car, nice-ish watch, bare feet. Classy!:lmao:

I liked the sieko premier, I was going to buy one but its too big for my wrist. My hands are small, have difficulties buying watches. :mad: can anyone suggest a good looking watch that is not too big :)

Heres mine

Bought it when I was in Italy

As you do :p

http://img150.imageshack.**/img150/1382/dz4026ui1.gif

It has radar - which you can kinda see in photo - spins around and is shiny

Thats what caught my eye