Post Your Watches

Wasn't Pulsar the cheap Seiko brand?

Here's mine:

Tissot PRC200

IMG_0693.jpg

Brilliant watch! I have the black face, yellow hands.

currently have this

1239-large1.jpg

Nixon Esquire....lovely and simple, jap stainless steel and some wierd mineral for the face which is incredibly hard to scratch, thus far it has zero scratches on the face despite numerous knocks. the best bit for me is the hidden crown (hides under the strap at 12 o clock) makes for a very clean exterior.

strap broke though, where it joins the watch. tried to get a new strap but no luck....the guys at timpsons key cutters and shoe repair bodged it back together for me though so its ok.

next im thinking of getting this...

SNAB67P1.jpg

seiko chronograph pilot something or other....id like a really expensive watch one day, maybe as a wedding gift or something, but you can get some nice looking watches for 200-300 easy. apparently the outer bit rotates so you can use the markings on the face as a slide rule!!! if i get this watch i wont be buying.... this will be a graduation present from my parents. (they were pretty insistent that they get me something, so)

was also considering the casio edifice that the redbull team uses..... it was in last months TG mag in the "top stuff" section

Last edited:
Wasn't Pulsar the cheap Seiko brand?

Originally a Hamilton brand, now owned by Seiko. I will say, they may not be the highest quality, but they hold together well. I've worn mine constantly through lots of work with my hands, I've got cuts scrapes, scars and scabs, not a nick on the watch.

Looks like the oft-copied (and my personal favorite) Rolex Submariner. Is it automatic?

Automatic indeed. It's an homage to the Benrus Type I Class A(exceedingly rare), which was no doubt influenced greatly by the Rolex Submariner.

I currently have this:
3951955570_26a6c35579_o.jpg

But what I want, is this:

watch_9727.jpg
a.-lange--sohne-petite-lange-1-moonphase-back.jpg

That's the kind of watch where you don't have to prove anything. Pure understatement. You can walk into a Rolls-Royce dealership in sneakers, t-shirt and torn jeans and all the guy at the desk has to do, is take a look at your watch to welcome you in, because he immediately knows you have taste, style -- and money :) As far as I know there are no fake ones available.

Last edited:
This is my daily-wear watch:
(stock photos as my camera is broken and only works outside, and it's freezing cold outside)
http://img17.imageshack.**/img17/4081/554d10.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.**/img17/7647/53c410.jpg
http://img180.imageshack.**/img180/3779/4c5610.jpg
$10 from Hong Kong and it looks quite nice in person (and the bracelet is different).

I also have a Casio G-Shock, but as I refuse to wear a digital watch, it goes unused.
The next watch I buy will likely be some sort of Submariner homage. The Invicta Pro-Diver seems like a good value, but Invicta itself... :puke:

That's the kind of watch where you don't have to prove anything. Pure understatement. You can walk into a Rolls-Royce dealership in sneakers, t-shirt and torn jeans and all the guy at the desk has to do, is take a look at your watch to welcome you in, because he immediately knows you have taste, style -- and money :) As far as I know there are no fake ones available.

So, what would be the reaction if one wore a black plastic Casio F-91W classic digital wristwatch? :lol: "I'm terribly sorry, watches made of metal give me allergic reactions."

Brilliant watch! I have the black face, yellow hands.

What I really wanted was a black face with silver hands, but the blue and chrome body go well together.

IIRC there's a leather strap available for this. I wouldn't mind this as leather for me is a bit more comfortable.

30092009012.jpg

30092009013.jpg

30092009014.jpg

This Breitling Navitimer was given to me as a present : )

Last edited:

i'ld also like a rediculous expensive watch, but i'ld go for a breitling or sth

currently have this, a xernus, all titanium. love it so much once wather had gotten inside, that i've had put in new internals. and a while ago during squash it got hit, and the bottom indicator let loose, should go to the shop to have it fixed...

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bo/bone/2009/10/03/Fotos-0108_000.jpg

Last edited: