Post Your Watches

Boo, that thing looks awesome.

I'll still get one. The store I was trying to buy from was in UKania, but theres another watch dealer in California I've been in contact with about this watch. Funny its more expensive to buy from Cali than it is to buy and ship from Surrey.

Just picked this rare bird up:

Hfg3Q.jpg

MmZKD.jpg

The Seagull 1963 I've been threatening to get for the longest time now. It's even more detailed and beautiful in person, with the ST19 movement and optional clear caseback. China's first chronograph! I'm awaiting delivery of a leather NATO for it, to replace the dull standard one.

Reactions: MWF
snipSeiko 5 Lume Shot[/url] by DryHeatPanzer, on Flickr

Another shot of the SNK809, I'm really loving this watch.

My, that's pretty much the exact watch I've been looking for recently. I may just have to look into picking one of those up.

How good is the face crystal on the Seiko 5? I'm pretty clumsy and scratch my watches a lot.

Last edited:
My, that's pretty much the exact watch I've been looking for recently. I may just have to look into picking one of those up.

How good is the face crystal on the Seiko 5? I'm pretty clumsy and scratch my watches a lot.

No problems to report here! I've only had the watch a week though :p

I've had a Seiko identical to this for about a year now. It's nothing fancy, but it's understated, light, and doesn't look out of place on my smallish wrist, so I love it.

seiko.jpg

It's just a shame the titanium seems of quite a low grade, it picks up very light scratches easily. Any tips on how to remove them?

Congrats, That is an awesome watch you got. Really nice. good value for money.

Just picked this rare bird up:

Hfg3Q.jpg

MmZKD.jpg

The Seagull 1963 I've been threatening to get for the longest time now. It's even more detailed and beautiful in person, with the ST19 movement and optional clear caseback. China's first chronograph! I'm awaiting delivery of a leather NATO for it, to replace the dull standard one.

Almost bought me a new watch. Filled out the whole order form and all the CC info, when the site crashed. Sent them an email and they said that apart from the site crashing, they didn't have the watch in stock anyways :(

Was one of these.

Purchased! :dance:

Well. Just got an email from the site I bought it from saying they actually sold out. I found a watch/jewelry store in California that has it, but for an absurd amount of money. I also found it here https://www.uhren-sheriff.de/ but I don't know how legitimate that site is. Going to ask our German members if they can find any reviews of that place, as I can't, and I don't want to send a payment to some random unconfirmed website.

For the love of god where did you get one and for how much?

Well. Just got an email from the site I bought it from saying they actually sold out. I found a watch/jewelry store in California that has it, but for an absurd amount of money. I also found it here https://www.uhren-sheriff.de/ but I don't know how legitimate that site is. Going to ask our German members if they can find any reviews of that place, as I can't, and I don't want to send a payment to some random unconfirmed website.

The saga continues. Just bought the watch again. This time off eBay.de

If it's the one I've seen, it's a 54mm. And even bigger than I thought it would be, even after knowing that number. o_O