Post Your Watches

how much did you get the seamaster for Bananarama? I have been looking at used 300m and planet oceans

killpanda, if I weren't completely drunk and lazier than usual right now I'd dig up a bunch of Citizens for you. Esp. with the Eco-Drives, and some of their $300 models will combine plenty of analog and digital hybrid features.

Alas, I am drunk. And lazy. But yeah, definitely consider some Citizens?they make plenty of styles for you to choose from.

I've actually been on their website a few days ago, they have a few that I kinda like, but they are mostly out of my price range :)

I could stretch the budget a bit, but I don't like to invest too much money in my watches, mostly because I very careless with them (my arms have a tendency of having a mind of their own and bump into things all the time), so they'll end up taking quite a beat up :-/

Thanks for the suggestion though :)

how much did you get the seamaster for Bananarama? I have been looking at used 300m and planet oceans

$1400.

New PO's are my REAL weakness.

239304d1260719522-wtt-omega-planet-ocean-orange-img_0100.jpg

Last edited:
wow thats a great price! did you find it on watchuseek? I've been looking for that exact planet ocean with the black bezel. If I find one for the low 2000s with a stainless steel strap I am jumping on it. If I can't I might just pony up a little more for the iwc aquatimer: img_iwc_aquatimer_automatic_2000_2.jpg

Lol there's quite a price difference between that $120 Casio and a $4000 IWC.

p0w3r: I did indeed get it off WUS. I also ordered a boutique watch, Olivier, that I discovered on WUS....back in January lol. Nice watch, cool specs, and would love to patina the shit out of it. But I don't think I want a boutique watch anymore.

meetup2-1.jpg

Lol there's quite a price difference between that $120 Casio and a $4000 IWC.

p0w3r: I did indeed get it off WUS. I also ordered a boutique watch, Olivier, that I discovered on WUS....back in January lol. Nice watch, cool specs, and would love to patina the shit out of it. But I don't think I want a boutique watch anymore.

meetup2-1.jpg

I'm in goddamn love,.

My humble selection:

http://img585.imageshack.**/img585/8923/img5301gi.jpg

A 25 jewel West End Watch Co. Sowar. Sowar apparently means warrior in Hindi. It was named in honour of T. E. Lawrence. Radium diles and tritium tracers. Totally reliable and the quality is amazing. Extremely comfortable to wear. Love it, love it, love it.

http://img607.imageshack.**/img607/3491/img5319yp.jpg

A Finnish watch.. Actually the movement is Japanese :p. No points for guessing Leijona mean Lion. 21 jewels, nothing special. Looks kind of nice. Got it for myself as a graduation present.

http://img443.imageshack.**/img443/488/img5306bq.jpg

Last and least, an old Timex. Don't know anything about it. Found in a charity shop encrusted in decades of crud. Keeps good time though.

Define affordable?

Under 500 there is the Citizen SkyHawk ecodrive.

Had a look at the SkyHawk today but I don't think it suits me. Is there anything else around that price range?

Well, not finding any watch that I really like in my price range, I went ahead and had the Casio shop change my batteries :)

Alright men. I've never posted in here because I haven't had much to say about the subject other than that I wear a Timex piece of crap. But this all is changing because today my Grandma brought me my graduation present: A Corum watch that was my grandfathers. Check it out.

AvuK5VDCEAA4Uhn.jpg

That blurry picture looks suspiciously familiar. You'll get better results with a non blurry picture and giving some more details about it on that other site, btw.

reminds me of my current daily watch...also from my grandfather. (except its a lot less expensive than a corum)

omega deville prestige
2012-05-19 16.58.55.jpg

Its not much but I just bought my first wrist-watch a few weeks ago. A Casio Edifice EFR-504d:
03407434347_1.jpg

Now I just have to start saving for the dream-watch:
omega-seamaster-professional-2531-80-divers-watch.jpg

The last couple of months I had been looking for a nice dress watch.
Today I finally made the decision and bought an Omega De Ville Hour Vision "Orbis".
I absolutely love it. The way it curves beautifully around my wrist, the amazing colour, the co-axial movement... I'm really flabbergasted.

orbiswatch2.jpg

Last edited: