Post Your Watches

Dont be jealous couse I still not sure if I have the real thing!

But it looks so good!

And Yours that You have sold is nice too, why did You sel it? And why would anyone sell a watch? Unless its an old Rolex or any other colectors item for at least 10 000 eur? :)

Ah, I'm jealous.
I just sold my SNK809 and I am feeling a bit, erm, Seiko-less.

want to buy my snk809? :p

Dont be jealous couse I still not sure if I have the real thing!

But it looks so good!

And Yours that You have sold is nice too, why did You sel it? And why would anyone sell a watch? Unless its an old Rolex or any other colectors item for at least 10 000 eur? :)

I loved that SNK809, but I have huge fat wrists, and it looked almost feminine.
I am seriously considering the SNZG15, because it is pretty much a bigger version of the SNK809.
Or maybe the SNZG13, because I wouldn't mind a metal band.

i have the opposite problem. all my watches are 38-40 mm.

Read a lot on the internet about setting the time for a SKX007 by turning the arrows anticlockwise. And there is no clear answer if it is good for this model or not.

Some suggest that it is work of Satan to do it, others say that the movement is modern and it doesn't matter to which direction You turn the arrows while setting the time.

In the manual that came with the watch it is written: adjust the time by turning the crown in the desired direction.

desired as I understand, what ever direction you want, need, like etc...

When I turned it backward few tomes, sometimes the second hand moved backwards, then I turned it clockwise it started running normal again. I seen no loss or gain in time so far in runs perfect.

I hope I didn't broke it. I'll to avoid it next time just to be sure, cause on the internet there is no clear answer.

Maybe You have more experience? Thanks

:)

I phoned Seiko Netherlands today and they have an in house watch maker. He told me that the SKX007 and any other Seiko with the same movement is not damaged by setting the time backwards. You can do that. The only think is that Your calendar might switch to AM or PM. :)

Good to know.
Also, nice of them to answer your request.

You bastards and r/watches made me join WUS. So that means browsing their for sale forum...

And I blew some money in a completely irresponsible fashion on this Marathon GSAR.
fq71Y1u.jpg

It feels great and I love it. After wearing the modified Seiko 7002 I bought earlier, I realized I wanted something a bit more solid. I had thought about picking up a Sumo, but decided I'd rather branch out. So far, I'm pleased with it. The bracelet is great, the bezel and well everything, just feels solid. This one is a January 2006 contract, so it's got some wear and character to it.

Last edited:
Whoa.

That ticks so many "like" boxes for me. Congrats!

They go together really well.

Ah, well, never heard of the Apollo-Soyuz before, thanks. They're both stunning.
:cheers:

Is there a comprehensive guide to the entire speedmaster line somewhere? Something with information about every model produced.