Post Your Watches

Yours also has a different case, and it's got the same screwdriver gouging on the back from some ham-fisted gentleman trying to pry open the innards. (I got some condensation on the dial from being out in the sun all day, but it went away pretty fast.)

Looks awesome! And you got a great deal too?at the very least, it's a great deal because it's the same as me
Ah yeah I didn't notice the different case. I actually had 40 plus ebay bucks from buying this watch http://imgur.com/a/FhEVY
the other month plus a few other things.

it made that Rekata almost free.

How much money was that if you got $40 eBay Bucks from it? :blink:

I could go buy a million-dollar Hemi Cuda from eBay and I'd still earn, like, what, 23 cents?

How much money was that if you got $40 eBay Bucks from it? :blink:

I could go buy a million-dollar Hemi Cuda from eBay and I'd still earn, like, what, 23 cents?

I bought a few other things at the same time but they were running a Five Times Ebay bucks promotion so I cashed in big.

Voz9paN.jpg

Watch arrived at my office yesterday. Now I need to get some straps for it.

Random question how big is your case excluding the crown? I don't have a good mm ruler at my office but I think mine is around 35 mm.

Yours looks bigger with the different case but it might just be the shape and or smaller wrists.

Last edited:
"Too many watches" is relative. In my case I'm definitely hitting the limit.
attachment.php

Alright cheeky, here's a pic with better lighting:
attachment.php

Oh. Hmm, weird. How about this?

Last edited:
Only four? :p

Just got two NATO straps for the SXK007.

The leather one will be the daily wearer; the red-and-blue one looks way preppy, but I'll keep it around as a backup.

I am not a fan on brown leather, but I must admit it looks good on that watch.

Just got two NATO straps for the SXK007.

The leather one will be the daily wearer; the red-and-blue one looks way preppy, but I'll keep it around as a backup.

Where did you get the straps from? Crown & Buckle?

Anyone take a look at the Apple Watch yet?

*runs out of the room dodging flaming pitchforks*

:D

Had a quick look at it in the local Apple Store the other day. Smart watches need a while to mature before I'll consider strapping one onto my wrist. Meanwhile, I am strongly considering getting a Speedmaster as a graduation gift for myself.

Have done quite a lot of research on it and it seems like the hesalite, solid back is the one to go for. However, the current moon phase 3876.50.31 speaks quite loudly to me. Currently enquiring the watch shop around the corner for trying one on.

Had a quick look at it in the local Apple Store the other day. Smart watches need a while to mature before I'll consider strapping one onto my wrist. Meanwhile, I am strongly considering getting a Speedmaster as a graduation gift for myself.

Have done quite a lot of research on it and it seems like the hesalite, solid back is the one to go for. However, the current moon phase 3876.50.31 speaks quite loudly to me. Currently enquiring the watch shop around the corner for trying one on.

I heartily second the Speedmaster. I will reflect some advice given to me earlier, though. The original Professional with the 1861 movement and no embellishments is a great place to start. I've found myself eyeing off another 'vanilla' Speedmaster so that I have an unadorned version to my current 'Tintin' dial.

That's just me though.

The moon phase is very pretty.

Surely if you want a vanilla Speedmaster you'll go for one with the 321 or 861 movement?

Maybe in the future I'll get one myself, but for the time being I'd really like some kind of complication piece.

Last edited: