Post Your Watches

Keeping time & saving lives at work ??⌚?

Grand Seiko SBGA375

FB_IMG_1621024018258.jpg

Anyone recognize Henry's watch in this video?
Bets view is probably @7:10

Yeah, we get a good view of it, but not good enough...

That is a very good idea. Now I find myself wanting one too.

Cool; I've found some nice wood ones on Etsy with extra space for spare straps and bracelets that may be my way to go.

Woo boo! The watch I ordered several months ago finally came in stock and shipped out today, should be due to arrive at my home tomorrow, will post updates as they happen ??

So it finally arrived after months of waiting, but for $1000+ below retail it was well worth the wait:

Grand Seiko SBGA413 aka the 'Shunbun' spring themed pink Sakura dial ???

Attachments

• received_473158663745760.jpeg
    received_473158663745760.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Very nice. Classy choice.

So my Mini-Casioak G shock (GMA-S2100) just arrived this morning (a good watch week) and consider me a fan. Despite some G Shock enthusiasts opinion that this mini version would look too small on my wrists and the full size one would look just fine, this mid size version wears really well on the wrist, no complaints

received_542052163465811.jpeg

$100 from an Amazon seller = #notbadObama.

This may be increasingly my go to for work since I work in a pretty gross environment (surgery).

I wore my previous GS to work on occasion but due to the presence of both blood and other disgusting bodily fluids being sprayed about, I kept that covered up by my sleeve most of the time and constantly worried about knocking it into things in my workspace.

I was at a friend of a friend's house party last night (we didn't know the hosts) but the owner of the house was clearly well to do, as he was wearing his Audemars Piguet Royal Oak. I complimented his piece and he complimented I was wearing my GS at the time. And since we had similar sized wrists he let me try on his watch.

$30k+ on the wrist, oh my ?

Gotta admit, while I'm not a fan of the design like so many people, it felt really nice with some heft ??⌚
received_334039464784042.jpeg

Picked this up from Amazon the other day for half off. I've never had an EcoDrive before. I plan to put it on a NATO strap and make it my daily.

18195.jpg

Last edited: