Powerslide

Mid-turn drop-throttle will help step it out. When my car was stock, it was very understeer-happy, but I found that gently braking to get the weight on the front combined with some throttle was enough to make it rotate pretty happy.

Which they did because...?

Canada along with the US are very strict on what comes in car wise.I beleive the EVO failed the front bumper test in Canada so Mitsu. decided the possible sales weren't worth the cost to modify.Same thing with the GTO.Mind you the most stupid one is Golf R32 last time I checked it was pretty much the same as regular Golf but VW didnt import them and Transport Canada wont allow personaly imports of that model to Canada.
:mad:

When you say powerslide... do you mean a 4-wheel slide or a rear wheel over-steer slide?

I know that if I get really aggressive with my Audi, 4-wheel slides are common, as is under-steer if I step on the gas.

The Grand Marquis might actually be better to start with, if it does has some cop parts on it anyway. The longer wheelbase will be more forgiving than the 330, and the softer suspension won't pop your neck if (or when) it snaps back straight. If the 330 is a manual it may be easier to break the back loose, you'll probably have to get fairly rough with the Mercury. Your parking lot idea is a good one, cops and innocent bystanders don't like seeing you lurching sideways at them lol. I know most people don't find a green Camaro doing donuts in an intersection funny :D.

Canada along with the US are very strict on what comes in car wise.I beleive the EVO failed the front bumper test in Canada so Mitsu. decided the possible sales weren't worth the cost to modify.Same thing with the GTO.Mind you the most stupid one is Golf R32 last time I checked it was pretty much the same as regular Golf but VW didnt import them and Transport Canada wont allow personaly imports of that model to Canada.
Ah yes, the good ol' "save us from ourselves" laws. Stupid buggers :thumbsdown: