• Other...

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
One thing that is irking me is the 'stealth and chromeline cars'
I think 4 billion people pre-ordered and nearly everywhere has some kind of bonus pack.

People are going to use these cars from day 1, maybe even as a first car... this isn't what GT is about. Sure people can use whatever the hell they want, but it means online mode is gonna be a bitch... it's gonna be stealth x 16.

The thing is this, I'm not going to use the cars until i'm 3/4's into the game... or maybe after I have the Veyron.
I ordered from Play, not for the cars, but because thats who I always use.

'Stealth Packs'

HMV (UK) has Audi R10 Tdi Stealth Model and the Honda NSX GT500
Play (UK) has SLS and GT-R GT500
Amazon (UK) F1 and Mazda
Gamestop (US) has a McLaren F1 and Nascar... which isn't stealth.

Not sure who has the Mazda, theres probably millions of combos all over the world. (If you could post the others it'd be great to see if the same two are bundled together worldwide.

Last edited:
I think Hong Kong orders get the Mazda 787B

I plan on completing as many of the license events that I can before I get the itch to start the career properly. I'll probably use the McLaren (I preordered from gamestop) to run a few easy races to make some money to plunk into a bottom tier car. I like the idea of starting the career portion with an underpowered car, but if I can get some money for sport tires then I'm down with that.

Also, screw online mode.

I love the start-from-nothing career. There is nothing more fun about starting with a used Kia (or whatever) and climbing up through the ladder. I'm not buying the collector's addition, but if I did, those stealth cars would not touch my career garage.

Not that I really care to use them anyways. My supercars like to be bright and flashy, not matte.

Same here. Not too keen on the stealth cars. Anyone here want to find out if the DLC code spans regions?

Edit: *Looks below* Cool! I hope DLC (IF and WHEN) will be globally released. R3 gets screwed big time with regards to DLC.

Last edited:
Modnatioon Racers pre-order DLC had the exact same code worldwide.

I think they will be a nice to have, but I don't plan on abusing them. Besides, most races are limited anyway. I do want to get the McLaren on the rally track.

Amazon UK had the Mazda and the F1... but stopped giving out codes due to high demand.
The Modnation DLC ended up being ?2 a car?

Regarding Modnation DLC: Sackboy had a universal code, Nathan Drake, Cratos etc didn't.

Last edited:
I'm getting the CE, so I'll be getting the bonus cars but I don't think I'll use them at first. Maybe later into the career stage (voted 3/4 in, that's probably right). I don't plan on playing online much though.

I have the stealth GT-R GT 500 but I haven't even tried it, not gonna use online either oh btw online go karts FTW!!!!

Ok the cars are pointless. :lol:
I used the SLS once online, but thats it.

I bought a preorder with Gamestop and the code doesnt even work, so it looks like I wont be using them at all lol.