Pre-ringmeet roadtrip 2015, let the planning commence! [Long Finland/Norway Roadtrip]

No it was a biblical reference. :tease:

Swift is out, isn't it?

Swift is out, MXM is having fun in the rain, someone (I think Saab) broke brake caliper, T5 gulps oil, Galantti will use Pacman.

Has anyone checked with Liga as to whether she has, at any point, spend some time inside a whale?

I suspect that's a biblical reference, but I don't get it.

Also, is this the worst start of a Roadtrip ever or am I just reading too much into it?

Pre-ringmeet roadtrip 2015, let the planning commence! [Long Finland/Norway R...

Pre-ringmeet roadtrip 2015, let the planning commence! [Long Finland/Norway R...

Replacement Saab brake caliper and line already sourced, for a very reasonable price..

Also, is this the worst start of a Roadtrip ever or am I just reading too much into it?

In 2013 the 7 and daboom's E30 were out of commission and had to be towed back home very early on (2nd day I believe).

Well, there's your problem!

Anyone know what could have caused this? Tightened the bolt too much and cracked the material?

Nah, 1-2 vehicles out during the first days is buisness as usual. ;)

Let's see what the smaller roadtrip has in stall starting from next monday. - The Audi's gearbox will probably crap out just then. :lol:

Disaster already? Actually I'm hardly surprised. :p

Over-torqued bolt could cause the casting to break I under braking I suppose.

Edit: Someone should buy MXM a big plastic storage tub to put over his head.

Last edited:

I was referring to Jonah, whose name has become a way to describe someone who brings bad luck.

While I still haven't gotten my car fixed, you guys are already busy breaking yours!