President Bush.... RESPECT

tranceshakeel

Car(s)
MK4 GTi
hey dudes in the avatar it looks like I stuck the pen in his ass myself using photoshop but no its a real pen holder, given as a gift by osama to his 56th Son on his birthday.

hey dudes in the avatar it looks like I stuck the pen in his ass myself using photoshop but no its a real pen holder, given as a gift by osama to his 56th Son on his birthday.

DID HE IMPORT IT? :x

This was my comment about your avatar from another thread:
zenon said:
I find the phallus protruding from George Bush's ass slightly disturbing, and frankly see it as some sort of fetishistic display of repressed homoerotic feelings for George Bush, but to each their own I guess.
I still stand by my assessment of it.

I can care less about his avatar.

Its unfortunate that some ppl have this hate of him (Bush) for no reason when the terrorists attacked THEM (Spaniards) on 3-11, not Bush.

AND, it was the Spanish ppl that decided to run and bow to the terrorists instead of fight them, via voting in the anti-war candidate and pulling out troops.

Ok brother, first of all i am not spanish (nor is my brother tranceshakeel) and i have no clue of the politics around here.

Bush wants oil. thats why he invaded iraq, was involved in the kuwait crisis.
Bush attacked Iraq saying there we "Weapons of Mass Destruction" in Iraq. Did they find them? NO

They attacked Afghanistan saying Bin Laden is in there...did they find him? NO

Bush states that he is doing it for security reasons..(ha ha ha) He is attacking weak countries with weak or no armies at all.
Pakistan, India, Korea, Israel, Iran(I think), China ...are all Nuclear Power Nations...these should be a threat to Bush. Why doesn't attack them?????

All that I think of Bush is a person attacking the weaker nations to dominate. Most of America was against the Attacks...why didn't he listen to them...

LMAO, The first new member inadvertently tangled into a political debate with justin. It had to happen anytime soon.
@raheel_qamar
You might want to take a look at the Political Section the get a impression how political debates work around here because it's always the same scheme.

yeah, same lame scheme

Forum vs Justin

forum gets sick of arguing with Justin, thread dies.

New thread pops up

Forum vs Justin

forum gets sick of arguing with Justin, thread dies.

over and over...

More like:

Forum vs Justin

forum gets emotional, Justin gets emotional.

Voice of sanity a.k.a. zenon tries to direct the discussion in reasonable ways.

Nobody listens to him.

forum gets sick of arguing with Justin, members decide it's namecalling time.

thread dies.

;)

ok man. i did not know the trend. anyway i gave my view and thats it. i will not persue the debate any longer. thanks for the info renesis and swek.

there is one thread where a good discussion is going on, civily.

if you guys dont like the discussions stay out! you guys are the ones bitching and thinking the debates go no where.

All that I think of Bush is a person attacking the weaker nations to dominate. Most of America was against the Attacks...why didn't he listen to them...

raheel gamar, that is true. We attacked Iraq for oil and set up a democracy there. how evil of us. We attacked poor little afghanistan and set up another democracy there.

besides cowaring to the terrorists, what has spain done?

and why arent you spanish, where are you from, originally?

I have only been in spain for five months and what i have found out is that the people here are extremely nice. therefore they understand that supporting evil is wrong, so they went to the roots of the madrid bombings which was the support of their GVT for evil (USA) and simply threw the government out.

Personally I believe that there is no such thing as terrorists and it is just a term created by the Americans to do their will and so spread hatred and war and do kinky stuff like they did in the Abu Gharaib Prison, absolutely horrific.

Howcome each and every person who is called a terrorist has a muslim name ?? sure muslims get frustrated to see all the violence in their countries and then get extremely angry and uncontrollable but then who wouldnt, if they saw their own family members getting ripped out of their houses and brutalised by these soldiers !
I mean why arent the kids involved in the school shootouts in USA called terrorists ?? is it because they are americans ? I mean, i once saw on BBC (or somewhere) that an American serial killer who had killed about 60 peeps for no reason was just prisoned for 15 years and then forgiven !!!!! What does that say about America's cause >>>>>> BULLSHIT is what it is !!

Im sorry to get all Emotional but hey JUSTIN asked for it and being a muslim its sad to see it, I mean the word ISLAM itself means peace and under the conditions that USA is making for them, the muslims are certainly not getting the chance to practice it !!

So, I wonder if Bush surfs these forums, :lol: i wouldnt want to be called a terrorist !! :lol:

JUSTIN man u are brainwashed, u dont know what is going on in these countries !!Were they setting up a democracy in Abu gharaib prison. :? :lol:

so spread hatred and war and do kinky stuff like they did in the Abu Gharaib Prison, absolutely horrific.

Yes because that happened SOO often.

being a muslim its sad to see it, I mean the word ISLAM itself means peace and under the conditions that USA is making for them, the muslims are certainly not getting the chance to practice it !!

This is what I dont understand, you claim to be a muslim yet see no reason to condemn the "terrorists" for killing in the name of Alla. Some for of peace.

Answer this, the same muslims that hate the US so much, how have they reacted when we were able to have peacefull elections in Iraq, GIVING THEM control of their own gov't. I bet you forgot about that, right?

And after living in Spain, do you know anything of the freedom fighters called Basque and ETA? Non-muslims, killing innocent people to get their "peacefull" message across.

justin syder said:
And after living in Spain, do you know anything of the freedom fighters called Basque and ETA?

Dude the Basques are a tribe whose territory just happens to be in Spain. (Some of them strive for seperation, those are the ETA resistance fighters). You just managed to call all of them terrorists.

JUSTIN man u are brainwashed, u dont know what is going on in these countries !!Were they setting up a democracy in Abu gharaib prison.

And obviously you know, correct?

Tell me what I dont know. Tell me that the soldiers involved in Abu Grab sp?, have been prosecuted and receive penalties for their actions.

You seem to be held up on that one time incident and clearly have no understanding of the importance of the Iraqi election. You might be the one that is brainwashed.