President Bush.... RESPECT

You're the only one who thinks so. The times were people asked the American gouvernment for help are long gone.

Well Im sure Germany can do without the US military bases, right?

Honestly WTF. The american bases are a relict of the cold war. Today they are used to
supply american troops around the world.

Now you tell me why we need the US bases ? Are our Dutch neighbours about to attack us ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

swek said:
Honestly WTF. The american bases are a relict of the cold war. Today they are used to
supply american troops around the world.

Now you tell me why we need the US bases ? Are our Dutch neighbours about to attack us ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're gonna slowly all immigrate to your beaches and dig huge holes!

I always knew it. That's why you guys come with caravans. You're slowly moving mining supply over to Germany.

@justin. I'm still waiting for your answer. Why do the German people need US bases ?

I believe the German government wants the bases there.

I'm not sure about the issue either, but it's safe to say that they are a major employer in some regions. It certainly would do damage if american bases would be disengaged.
However justin made it sound like we need them for safety reasons.

Germany is capable of securing itself. It does not need the aid of others.

justin, if US wants to spread democracy, why not go to Zimbabwe(Mugabe president for 25yrs now), why not Cuba(Castro half a century). All I see is that there is no Profit in these countries.

Why doesn't America have Great Presidents like Abraham Lincon......
Why BUSH????

justin, if US wants to spread democracy, why not go to Zimbabwe(Mugabe president for 25yrs now), why not Cuba(Castro half a century). All I see is that there is no Profit in these countries.

The second we DO something like that the world is appauled at the USA for trying to police the world.

Please tell me the usefull things we have gotten out of Afghanistan?

justin syder said:
raheel gamar, that is true. We attacked Iraq for oil and set up a democracy there. how evil of us. We attacked poor little afghanistan and set up another democracy there.

besides cowaring to the terrorists, what has spain done?

and why arent you spanish, where are you from, originally?
I've only read the first page of this thread, but I need to make this comment right now:

Why are you so obsessed with individual people being wholly responsible for the actions of their country? If someone lives in Spain and Spain doesn't do much in terms of influencing the World and its politics, what does that matter? Should people be incriminated for merely living in a country?

If you lived in Spain Justin what would you personally do? Would you move out of the country because you don't think they back up the United States enough?

I'm sorry if I've missed something by not reading this entire thread, but when are you going to realize that people can live in a country and not agree or support (or personally represent as you seem to think) their government.

raheel qamar nd bro...we will die by tryin to prove justin wrong..he is stubborn... as muslims...lets just let him rant on and on...what can he do...he cant change the government....always an argument with justin comes up..its endless and it pisses ppl off..lets just let him say wtf he wants...bcuz he does not see the way we all see it..

They defend their point of view and represent their country as do I.

Sure there are americans that are anti-Bush and pro-Bush Europeans but I am addressing their point of view through their countries actions, just as they do mine.

...bcuz he does not see the way we all see it..

freakster how can you be so hypocritical, you dont see my point of view.

And if you debate just to change someons point of view then you are foolish.

justin syder said:
They defend their point of view and represent their country as do I.

Sure there are americans that are anti-Bush and pro-Bush Europeans but I am addressing their point of view through their countries actions, just as they do mine.
Okay, so do I represent the Canadian government and all of its actions around the world then?

And again, what would you do if you lived in a country who's government you didn't agree with? Answer me this time.

Ok then, everyone has his own opinions. lets end it here and we keep our own opinions to ourselves.

Any fans of Real Madrid here????

^ Well I just moved this to the Political Discussions section, so there is no need for us to end it here. Keep bickering people. :p