• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

President giving flipping the bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're the only one complaining. :wink:

i dont see a massage outcry against our sigs.

justin syder said:
you're the only one complaining. :wink:

i dont see a massage outcry against our sigs.
What's wrong with being the only one? All I am is saying is that both of your sigs are quite large, and are both over the maximum sig size.

zenon said:
justin syder said:
Edit: ...Both of them are over the maximum sig height of 200px that Viper has in the forum rules by the way.
we're in trouble josty, hes gonna tell on us. :roll:
Do you not think that both of your sigs are a little on the large size?

Naaaah, do you?!

I already resized my avatar!!!
It's a car, not a granny having sex! Is it a torture to look at?

What's wrong with being the only one?

it means you have no argument, it means you are a bit picky, it means you need a drink. :wink:

Have_a_big_glass_of.jpg

justin syder said:
it means you have no argument, it means you are a bit picky, it means you need a drink. :wink:
Well, you could wait for more than half an hour to see if other people feel the same way. :roll: Besides, I don't understand why you are getting so defensive about it - your sig is well over the maximum size and doesn't necessarily need to be that way.

are you mad is that it? John Kerry didnt win, you're pissed off, just tell me that. I'll settle for that, I'll buy that. I doubt that other ppl are as concerned with sig size.

Time and time again you were the only one, we made a poll a while back and i changed my sig, it was with a clarkson quote but we agreed it was too tall. now you insist that its still tall.

gimme a break. :roll:

Yeah....

Do you actually have a problem with those few extra pixels, or do you just wanted to say that it's "against" the rules of the forum? 'Cause then we can get this over with

^^ Seriously, what is your problem? I made a simple comment about your signature, there is no need to get this defensive about it!

And by the way, this has absolutely nothing to do with politics. I'm actually quite dissapointed that you would think I would do that. I'm actually fairly happy with the results of this election - there was more of a concise choice for President this time which shows for the most part America is getting what they wanted. You can't argue against that.

if anything ur sig zenon is a bit slim.

its annoying me cause everytime i look at it its like looking through a slim visor or something.

And by the way, this has absolutely nothing to do with politics. I'm actually quite dissapointed that you would think I would do that. I'm actually fairly happy with the results of this election - there was more of a concise choice for President this time which shows for the most part America is getting what they wanted. You can't argue against that.

ok i sincerely apologise for that remark. it was a bit sarcasm also.

back onm topic with our sigs though, we like them, they show our character. mine has my fav colors and cars. they arent THAT big and we are defensive because we like our sigs. we dont like your annoying rant on something this trivial. :wink:

Oke done, if it's really a big problem for lots of users concidering downloadtime for the site (0.000000001s) I'll get a PM from Viper..

better yet why dont you set up a poll now zenon.

let the ppl decide :wink:

justin syder said:
better yet why dont you set up a poll now zenon.

let the ppl decide :wink:
Wouldn't that just be more of an "annoying rant". :roll:

no it would put an end to this non-sense.

I made a simple comment. I'm not going to (or want to) drag this out any longer. It was a simple comment - that's all it needs to be. If you feel like dragging this out, by all means, set up a thread. :roll:

you see i dont understand that.

you say something like our sigs are too big. we tell you its not or most ppl dont care or mind. and when we tell you to set up a poll you see it as bothersome?

you started this you might as well finish it but josty set up a poll and this will end it for now and the future.

i remember you was annoyed at my sig once, earlier in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.