• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

pretty cool C5 Z06 video

Does sound great. :thumbsup:

Reminds me a little bit of a F1 car, but nothing can get close to what an F1 really sounds like.

ferrari is close to making their engines sing like F1s :)

Nice vette..never heard one like that before. Guy I knew in Montana had a nice red Z06..but she had a nice rumble after it came back from NJ...

Man that would be a rush to drive that thing..sounds great :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sounds great, running it all the way to 140mph, awesome sound :thumbsup:

M3lover said:
Wauw, a american muscle car without aut. Most have been a mistake, when he ordered it.

aww, c'mon! Throw us Yanks a bone! :lol: I would go insane if I couldnt drive a car with a M/T.

niteriyder said:
no such thing as an auto Z06 :roll:

:lol: you thought he was being serious :lol:

haz

Is there a another way to get that video, a direct link maybe? That player thingie doesn't work for me...

yes, there is if you are using firefox ;)

and have this software installed

go to extra - page info
and search for an embed object
copy the url and add in the program
it'll first download and asx, and with the data it finds in this file, it will download the actual vid

i do it all the time like this, never watch any vids streaming.

bone said:
yes, there is if you are using firefox ;)

and have this software installed

go to extra - page info
and search for an embed object
copy the url and add in the program
it'll first download and asx, and with the data it finds in this file, it will download the actual vid

i do it all the time like this, never watch any vids streaming.

Thank you, but though I have firefox here, I don't use Windows. so the software you suggested doesn't work for me. Well, I guess I can live without that clip :)

there must be some software for linux or mac as well that can download streaming vids

i suggested that one caus it can rip almost all types of streaming, most only do mms