Previous/Next buttons not working in games?

Pininfarina_

Car(s)
E46
My previous/next buttons for music that are on my keyboard (and mouse as well) only seem to work when I'm on the desktop and not in a full screen application.

They were working before and suddenly stopped working while I'm in a game.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hmm, does the G500 use Setpoint of Logitech Gaming Software? My G700s with LGS 8.50.281 works in-game. Any software for the keyboard?

Last edited:
Hmm, does the G500 use Setpoint of Logitech Gaming Software?

From previous experience of Logitech stuff I'd say yes.

I know the media keys on my Razer keyboard are hijacked by some applications even if they aren't the current focus, my photo viewer for example. It's easy to forget it's open and annoying when the music doesn't pause.

I'm using setpoint and my keyboard was plugnplay. They have a software for macros and such but I never use macros anyways so why bother.

iTunes :p Shutting down everything? What do you mean by everything, just every other program?

Nope. Just steam and game opened, didn't work. Even closed MSI afterburner because I thought it might've been the overlay.

This has never happened before btw.

EDIT: Wtf I just figured out the problem. Ran itunes as admin and I can change music while in game.

Why did that start happening? I'd rather not have to run it as admin every time I start it up what with that annoying pop up windows makes you click.

As well, some of my games a while back stopped working. I have to run steam as admin every time I want to play a game. What could have possibly made it so that games suddenly require admin permission?

Last edited: