Primed For Pole Position: Logitech G25 Racing Wheel

Suggested price on logitech site is $299, so will be probably something in the range between $250-350.

As long as the quality and all the stuff they promise is indeed the way it is on paper, it's a fair price imo.

pdanev said:
Suggested price on logitech site is $299, so will be probably something in the range between $250-350.

As long as the quality and all the stuff they promise is indeed the way it is on paper, it's a fair price imo.
250 i guess...usually the street price is lower than the suggested price right from the beginning. the web is allowing for too much competition and you get the "wow, a bargain" effect right from the start. although the limited edition might keep the price up, so 250-300 is realistic. surely not 350.
sadly price will most probably the same 300 in the us and europe, even though 300$ would be a lot less in euro...

:woot: Woohoo

Gotta have that as soon as it's available. 300$ is nothing for such a thing...

Goodbye DFP and pedal problems :)

Mischief007 said:
Plus this wheel will work on the PS2 as well ;).

Really?!? Oh shit...this is what I?ve been searching for so long...I?m screwed...I always wanted a good wheel to play Gran Turismo.
This beauty will probably never be sold in Brazil... :(

Redliner said:
Mischief007 said:
Plus this wheel will work on the PS2 as well ;).

Really?!? Oh shit...this is what I?ve been searching for so long...I?m screwed...I always wanted a good wheel to play Gran Turismo.
This beauty will probably never be sold in Brazil... :(

On one of the sites that Pete posted it said it was compatible with PS2.

Sweet Jesus that looks sweet. Looks like I'll be pawning my Gran Tourismo Logitech Driving Force one to get that beauty. I've been wanting one with an actual clutch for a while. I just wish they would make the wheel bigger dammit!

$250-$299? Man, that's not bad considering I just spent that much on an iPod, hehe

Dygear said:
It's about bloody time. I can't stand the MOMO, and I don't have the money for an ECCI.

And this is exactly where Logitech will make a killing with this set. It has everything every sim racer wants. Absolutely wonderful.

<plans to leave pictures of wheel lieing around house, parent's house, friend's house etc at Christmas time>

Thing is: It says it will be limited, so probably the won't be any good prices for it, just the standard one, I reckon...

Mischief007 said:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1872157

Fun read ;).

says that the pedals don't have force feedback and that there really isn't anything that'll prevent you from changing gears with the stick shifter without actually engaging the clutch.

those two flaws is enough to be a deal breaker for me. i'll just buy a DFP from one of you suckers. :lol:

POWERRR!! said:
there really isn't anything that'll prevent you from changing gears with the stick shifter without actually engaging the clutch.

Isn't that the way it works in real life, if you're feeling adventurous? I'm not entirely sure.

Oh, and
emot-rice.gif
:lol:

You would thread the box trying that. Imagine a very fast moving cog trying to engage with a stationary cog.

If the revs match its not a problem... I've benn driven around in a truck by an american in a truck and he didn't use the Clutch except taking off...

what i think POWWWER is saying is that he is not interested because the wheel will allow you to change gear with out having to use the clutch or match revs because as far as i am aware there arn't any sims that replicate transmission damage (except maybe CMR2005)

tf

edited because i suck