Prius Touring Edition

And I thought the Maybach 62 S was pointless. But a "sporty" Hybrid for "spirited driving", is quite something else. All of a sudden, even the Mercedes R-Class start making sense.

Like Lexus did with Mercedes-Benz in reliability. Once again, Toyota beats Mercedes. This time however, they beat MB in terms of sheer pointlessness. Which is good thing for Toyota...I suppose. Should I say "Well done Toyota"??? Damn! Now I am confused!:?

Ha, everyone on here is such a car expert. I'll see you all next year at the N-Ring, bring your 911 Turbos and BMW M-div cars, plz....

Get real people. 99% of the car-buying universe doesn't care or know the difference between a rear-WD or a front-WD. This is a marketing gimmick, they think they've got a sporty Prius because they've never sat in a real sports car. And it works, that's why you can buy a Hyundai Elantra "GT". I can't sit in that car for 20 minutes, I don't know how anyone would take a GT-style long, 400-mile trip in one. But GT badges sell.

Marketing?

They named their car after an ancient god of male fertility.

Prius... Priapism

If Marketing had their head out of their ass they would not have called the car the "Penis"

I'm amazed each time I see "euro-tuned suspension" ads in US, considering how bad the roads are there. Since corners are rarer than proper food, it's even more pointless...