Private Message Usage for New Members

Sorry, I'm still getting the notice about not having premission for private posting.

Also, there's a new post in the spam trap. :angel:

Edit: Works fine now, thanks Quiky! :)

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm still getting the notice about not having premission for private posting.

Also, there's a new post in the spam trap. :angel:

I reset your account, should work now.

Please reset my account for private messaging. Thanks!

-Brandon

I don't really care about PM's at the moment, but, how long are my posts going to be held in purgatory?

Update, I guess that I do need PM capability and still need at least one post released from the spam trap.

Last edited:
Thanks for the PM's!

Will my posts that were in the spam trap ever come up or are they lost at this point?

Hey, i'm new here and would really like to use the PM system to connect with other users. :)

Effective immediately:
In order to activate your Private Messaging, you need to make a single reply to this thread requesting for the use of it, along with a valid reason for the usage.
Erm, it's hard to explain, but sometimes I want to say something to a member without making it public. I consider this to be a valid reason, but it's pretty much the definition of a PM. :D

No issue if I can't have it, but it can come in handy. :)

Edit: actually, I have a question I'd like to PM you as well.

Last edited:
here's my single reply. I want to use PM not to harass people but to talk to others at will about Top gear and the new show that Jeremy May and the hampster will be on.

Last edited:
Hi, could I have the use of PM's please, There's about 3 members who are very keen to know the outcome of some music we were researching in TG Season !4 Epi 2 and it would be good to let them know the outcome. Thanks

Hi, could I have the use of PM's please, There's about 3 members who are very keen to know the outcome of some music we were researching in TG Season !4 Epi 2 and it would be good to let them know the outcome. Thanks

I think I did it right. Let me know if you still can't use PMs.