Private Plates

I had a pic of a Mustang that had "RMBR 911" on his plate.

Kinda... wierd. I dunno.

I don't like the sound of that one and I don't think he's on about the Porsche 911 either :mad: <_<

Didn't some sad person spend 440,000? on a vanity plate with "F1" for his McLaren SLR?

Dumbass... He could have bought a whole new McLaren for that kind of money.
Over here the vanity plates are expensive but not THAT expensive.

Yeah. sad sucker Afzal Khan

Just recently the record "F1" plate. Some sucker paid over 500 000? for it. They should have given him ASSMAN-plate from Seinfeld as a bonus

Looked it up on the Times

"F1" would have suited Bernie better

We get 4 letters/numbers max on our plates here, after the county number anyway (5 in my case). The 3 little round things on here only show up with a flash or something bright, otherwise you don't see them.

Anyway, my paint color here is 'Legend Lime' so that's what it's for, but it works for being a classic too.

http://img443.imageshack.**/img443/5307/dsc02864pi8.jpg

^ :welcome: That's an awesome car! Got any more pics/details? What engine are you rockin' under there?

^ :welcome: That's an awesome car! Got any more pics/details? What engine are you rockin' under there?

Was my mom's first car in high school, and was my first car as well. Engine is just a standard 302, nothing special. Just a nice daily driver in the summer I can have some fun with, not a trailer queen by any means, but after the mild resto I keep it nice and clean.

Before:
http://img98.imageshack.**/img98/3657/dsc02012wo0.jpg

After:
http://img513.imageshack.**/img513/1201/nabster6901frontanglenw0.jpg
http://img513.imageshack.**/img513/1522/nabster6901passengersidrb9.jpg

I've always though 1337 HX would be a good plate.
I *just* ordered plates that read: 1337HAX

It was on a total whim... I've been up all night and maybe I'm not thinking clearly... :unsure:

I hope I don't regret it when I get up in the morning... Oh shit, it is morning...

Yeah, i'm kinda thinking I shouldn't have ordered them now...

It was on a total whim... I've been up all night and maybe I'm not thinking clearly... :unsure:

I hope I don't regret it when I get up in the morning... Oh shit, it is morning...

I was really expecting you to end that with "Cocaine's a helluva drug."

Austere, I hope that's not going on your classic Merc. :(

:lmao: However, I think thats awesome, shows how much of a nerd I am.

This ones quite good for obvious reasons :lol:

P1010100.jpg
A Bentley Continental which has been on the Nuerburgring (the sticker above the type label renders the roadway arrangement of the 'ring)? :blink: That must have been a wobbly ride... xD

My numberplate is SE-IW 410 (SE = district where I live at, IW = initials of my name, 410 = date of birth/4th of October) which cost me 12,50 Euros (nonrecurring charge).

And now, some guy in the UAE tops it all with this plate.

14 MILLION DOLLARS!! You could buy a whole stable of supercars and a enormous garage to house them for that. :blink:
Oh well, at least the cash generated from the auction is going to charity.

Oh my god.. Looks like I'm never going to mistake you for someone else around town!

I want to get something stupid for my Bluebird, like AWSMBRD. But I don't think I'd go as far as Austere with something 1337 like his! :lol: