No 56k: Prodrift Europe Round Two

Paddy

Car(s)
'06 BMW 320 M Sport
Got back from the UK yesterday morning and have only finally finished getting these together. The shots cover the journey, feature shoots and the event itself. Fore more please log on to my FlickR at www.flickr.com/paddymcgrath :)

IMG_3679.jpg

IMG_3655.jpg

IMG_3671.jpg

IMG_3724.jpg

IMG_3762.jpg

IMG_3839-Edit.jpg

IMG_3889.jpg

deanec2c.jpg

IMG_4212.jpg

pdbnexen.jpg

pmorisson.jpg

IMG_4741.jpg

IMG_5499-1.jpg

IMG_5693.jpg

IMG_5793.jpg

Damn those are awesome! You always bring back great work. Good stuff.

11 and 12 are too soft for my taste, that's my only critizism. The others are good, and some have a brilliant mood to them (like #3). Very nice work!

:drool:

Damn those are awesome! You always bring back great work. Good stuff.

Exactly my sentiment. Personally, I really liked each photo there... Very very good!
(Well, okay maybe picture 1 isn't quite up to the same standard as the rest, but still really like them!)

Wow, awesome shit! :eek:

Good old Photoshop actions for watermarks! It all goes well until you sneak a portrait pic in!

:lol::lol::lol:

I knew someone would notice it, just really was not arsed doing another batch for like four or five photographs after spending all weekend traveling, snapping and skidding without much sleep !

Thanks everyone :)

Love all shots, especially #10. Love me some asians in skimpy clothing and high heels. RAWR!

And regarding the watermark, i don't do it with an action, i have 2 separate psd files saved, one for portrait, one for landscape, and i just paste the image into it as the bottom layer and save as jpeg. Found it to be the most hassle free.

Love all shots, especially #10. Love me some asians in skimpy clothing and high heels. RAWR!

And regarding the watermark, i don't do it with an action, i have 2 separate psd files saved, one for portrait, one for landscape, and i just paste the image into it as the bottom layer and save as jpeg. Found it to be the most hassle free.

Yeah but pasting each one manually?

That's what I do, but I use an action to batch it. I use the same method, but now and again you find that you've accidentally left a portrait in your batch, or have a pic you've cropped or something!

awesome pictures!

I saw one of your pictures in the latest Honda Tuning Magazine

yeah, it was that picture. i will try and scan it or take a pic of the page for you.