Proof there is a god...

thedguy

rides with Rebecca Black.. in the back
Car(s)
(OO=[][]=OO)
Found this on another forum...
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22157708-2,00.html

Paris Hilton loses inheritance

PARTY princess Paris Hilton is $60 million out of pocket after her billionaire grandfather - appalled by her jail term for drink-driving offences - axed her inheritance.

Family patriarch Barron Hilton was already embarrassed by his granddaughter's wild behaviour - notably when her home sex video was leaked on the internet.

But the 79-year-old considered her 23-day sentence last month the last straw.

"He was, and is, extremely embarrassed by how the Hilton name has been sullied by Paris," says Jerry Oppenheimer, who wrote a biography of the clan called House Of Hilton.

"He now doesn't want to leave unearned wealth to his family."

Hilton senior, the only member of the family left with a sizable stake in the huge hotel chain, has let it be known that he intends to donate to charity the $2.4bn he will gain from this month's sale of the company to private equity firm Blackstone.

The money will go to the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, the charity set up in the name of the founder of the family business.

:rofl: :lmao: :thumbsup:

This is the only news worth posting about her. Sadly she still has plenty of her own money by this point.

shes made many many millions herself anyways...still sucks tho:thumbsup: Bill Gates did the same to his kids as well but i dont think they made as much as Paris

There is a god. And it's Tor, the Nordic God of Thunder! And he's just STRUCK that little woman in the head with his Hammer of Thunder!

Mohahahhahaha!

FINALLY!

Now, about the money she earned for being a waste of cells, oxygen, and space.

Seriously? What did they do, buy an ipod?

He didn't want to give them a free ride basically from what I've read, the bulk of his fortune is going toward charity as well. But his kids are supposed to get around $10 million I think, so it's not like they aren't getting anything.

I thought this thread was gonna be about beer.

:(

If ure in New Englend, theres a new shipment of SA Utopias comin september or november.

Seriously? What did they do, buy an ipod?

Apparently they did things with his money like buy dirtbikes, drive em and crash em, and then buy more. Plus they're not really going anywhere w/ their lives or something. and they probably bought ipods and laugh the mac vs pc commercials

Oh no! Now she'll never go away from the media.

There are probably hundreds of thousands of rich bastards who abuse their money
in a similar way, and it's a sad fact of life, and I'd rather not hear about them in any way ( unless the media take a decidedly negative stance towards rich morons such as Paris ).

Oh no! Now she'll never go away from the media.

There are probably hundreds of thousands of rich bastards who abuse their money
in a similar way, and it's a sad fact of life, and I'd rather not hear about them in any way ( unless the media take a decidedly negative stance towards rich morons such as Paris ).

Sadly people (at least in the US) or such brown noses people like Paris make the media shed loads of money.

Hell I've bitched several times in the previous mentioned Paris thread about her fame and why any thread on this forum is related to her, and I got sucked in. I know more about that retarded bitch than I ever cared to.

My friend has it right, this world should just nuke itself, when people like Paris Hitlon and Britney Spears can be rich and famous for having no talent or use to the world whatsoever, we really don't deserve to live.

Sadly people (at least in the US) or such brown noses people like Paris make the media shed loads of money.

Hell I've bitched several times in the previous mentioned Paris thread about her fame and why any thread on this forum is related to her, and I got sucked in. I know more about that retarded bitch than I ever cared to.

My friend has it right, this world should just nuke itself, when people like Paris Hitlon and Britney Spears can be rich and famous for having no talent or use to the world whatsoever, we really don't deserve to live.

I think America should just nuke everyone else and call the rest of the world America B. That'd solve all our international crises cuz there'd be no internations. and just to keep this post on topic, we could have someone snipe paris(hilton) in the chaos

Such good new deserves the banana :banana: Still out lord could shine some more and magically make the lar4ge sum of cash shes going to get magically disappear......

how sure are we that this is real the only source is a newspaper in AUS? i haven't heard to much about this from any other news sources here in the US where it would be front page stuff (sadly). If it does turn out to be true FANTASTIC sadly i think she has to much money from other ventures

how sure are we that this is real the only source is a newspaper in AUS? i haven't heard to much about this from any other news sources here in the US where it would be front page stuff (sadly). If it does turn out to be true FANTASTIC sadly i think she has to much money from other ventures

It's been in the three largest papers in Norway at least, so I guess it's pretty solid.