PSA: SUVs just make you FEEL invincible - please don't run into steamrollers

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
See signature
Nissan Xterra vs. a steamroller... Hmmm, I wonder who's going to win that one? :D

Smug-talking with your eyes closed?

Text messaging? :dunno:

If so at least the moron hit a steamroller so that nobody else had to pay the price for their stupidity.

Now more people will start driving steamrollers. You know, for its safety.

It's not like he can say he didn't see it, neither can he say that it came right for him at high speed.

Man, still, that's an awsome way to go.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLlUgilKqms[/youtube]

You guys wouldn't believe how many people here in missouri plow into construction equipment. It's such a problem that they've upped the fine to $10k and have signs posted all over the highways reminding drivers. Whats sad is they have massive trucks with these big bumpers on the back with BRIGHT FLASHING LIGHTS, bright orange vests on everyone, bright orange cones with reflectors on 'em, and they STILL manage to run into construction crews.

i remember that from the movie, first time i saw it i almost died of laughter.

Damn those fast-moving, oh so manouverable steamrollers, appearing as if out of nowhere.

^ LOL :)

EDIT: Just a quick question to Blind_Io....

What does the red text in your sig read?? I have tried to read it several times but all I can make out is 'fruity'.

:confused:

Last edited:
^ "Fruity Oaty Bars"

It's from Serenity (not at all surprising, considering the Firefly/Serenity high Blind still seems to be on...)

[youtube]f7idn3PcKBM[/youtube]

Hey, I'm allowed my one fanboyism.

Thanks TG Man,
That's one more thing crossed off my list....(licks pencil)

lol

The "ad" was important in the film:
It contained a subliminal trigger that caused River to go Terminator on a whole bar and kick the shit out of Jayne. Great fight scene.

This is just after she saw the ad playing on the bar's screen:
[youtube]xwVqW6J4FRc[/youtube]

They choreographed the fight to take advantage of Summer Glau's abilities as a dancer. I especially like where she kicks the guy around the pole.