Puffalumps

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
So, everyone knows that I have a lot of Puffalumps.

5515520901_8f4d5b95e6_z.jpg

Out of curiosity--does anyone else here have any fluffy 'lumps of happiness?

(Disclaimer: this thread is actually gaasc's fault--blame him! Now post Puffalumps OR ELSE.)

I had a puffy lump on my taint, but I had it removed.

Go home puffalumps, you're drunk.

NecroJoe--that sounds very unhappy.

MWF--I believe the term would be "Puffadrunk."

I think Panda sackboy, could kick their arse.

imgGen.aspx

Fluffy Bunny would eat its soul first, and then Panda Sackboy would come for you.

(I don't recommend testing this.)

Awwww--even though a Puffalump is a different kind of squishy happy thing, he's so cute!

:wub: Awwwwww!

Zombie Bunny will be haunting my dreams tonight, I just know it...

Seriously, is that blood on its leg? 'Cause it looks like blood...

I wish I had my childhood pal around, he would protect me. Meet my best friend for the first 5 or 6 years of my life - Bozo!

He and I would go everywhere together. I loved that lump of polyester, rayon, and possibly carcinogenic flame-retardant chemicals. My folks, though, weren't that fond of him for some reason. I never did figure out why.

(Oh wait - I might have just figured it out.)

I wonder who would win - Fluffy Bunny, or Bozo? I know Fluffy Bunny eats souls, but as far as I could determine, Bozo never had one.

Last edited:
I still have all my stuffed aminals from when I as a kid back in my old bedroom at my parents house. They were all wonderful, but the best 2 are a big cat that somehow made its way into my family in the late 70s and a lamb that was my cousins when he was a kid in the mid 80s. Naturally both of them will make their way to my kids when those come around.

I'll see if I remember to get a photo of them tomorrow.

No. :p

Mr Bunny was in a house fire we had years ago. I was going to have him professionally cleaned, but they told me he'd probably just fall apart, so I left him all funky. :p

It adds character. :)

Mr Bunny looks perfect as he is. :)

Does the total mass of your Puffalumps equal or surpass that of your Balls of Steel?

No.

- - - Updated - - -

I am rather biased for old bunnies, though. This is my first Puffalump (on the shoulder of one of my friends from college):

31_519995852073_6892_n.jpg

Coco Bunny = <3!

I still have all my stuffed aminals from when I as a kid back in my old bedroom at my parents house. They were all wonderful, but the best 2 are a big cat that somehow made its way into my family in the late 70s and a lamb that was my cousins when he was a kid in the mid 80s. Naturally both of them will make their way to my kids when those come around.

I'll see if I remember to get a photo of them tomorrow.

BaqZF.jpg

I forgot about the dog that was given to me/my family when I was born :(

Adorable!

I wish I had my childhood pal around, he would protect me. Meet my best friend for the first 5 or 6 years of my life - Bozo!

He and I would go everywhere together. I loved that lump of polyester, rayon, and possibly carcinogenic flame-retardant chemicals. My folks, though, weren't that fond of him for some reason. I never did figure out why.

(Oh wait - I might have just figured it out.)

I wonder who would win - Fluffy Bunny, or Bozo? I know Fluffy Bunny eats souls, but as far as I could determine, Bozo never had one.

Dude, spoiler tags please with a warning that your post contains creepy f**king clowns! :shakefist: