Put a Porsche in your driveway.

EsPpY

;)

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/08/27/put-a-porsche-in-your-driveway-well-sort-of/

If you want to see how that new Porsche is going to look in your driveway (or you just need to impress the women who frequent your favorite online dating service), our friends in Stuttgart have given us all the tools we'll need. Well, in a sense at least. Point your favorite browser here, and click on the "picture it" link on the bottom. Upload your favorite driveway shot, and then you can put either the Cayman, Boxster, 911 Coupe, or Cayenne on your own personal pavement. Once done, you can save it as a JPEG (we had to add the file extension afterwards) to share with your friends. While Porsche is kind enough to put a sports car or SUV in your driveway without charge, they won't be sending you the keys. For that, you'll still need some serious coin.

[Source: Porsche]

Cmon guys, give it a go. I'd love to see your pics. Link : http://www.porsche.com/all/usa/ican/#/home

<_< Heres my shot. All 1 minute 24 secs of it.

126flhi.jpg

Last edited:
I already know what a Porsche in my drive looks like. :p

Hmm this should be ripe for parody. Slow image upload times at work, I'll try again at home.

i also used porsche's special time travel powers to stage the first ever lunar drag race. Although its a bit nippy with the top down.

boxstermoon.jpg

Reactions: LP
:lol:
still ain't that bad i suppose.

tho this shows the consumer targe porsche has, hey at least it sells and makes good cars, you can't say the porsche is tan and wears pink shirts. i think associtating cars (brand) with people is stupid, when you own a car that car becomes unique, and doesn't largen penis it's a damn piece of metal.

Seems like some fun, if I could be bothered to go move the mustang from the driveway.

:lmao: Nice work guys - this is one thread I really hope the TG boys look at - it's tailor-made for the News segment.

can you put one upside down and on fire? Cause that'd kick ass!