Feed The Beast: Pwning The Dragon: Friday @ 7PM GMT

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Making a new thread so it's not overlooked.

We're gonna go to The End and slaughter the dragon so we can farm endermen and get pearls.

Since no one else has picked a date or time, I'm doing it: this coming Saturday at 7PM GMT. Here it is in your local time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130406T19

Let's kill it and get to being able to farm endermen and the fancy ore that's in The End.

I doubt I'll make it at that time, but I don't mind. Just please make a nether portal to the end portal so I can go collect ender pearls once you kill the dragon.

[Wed 17:43:43] <!Viper007Bond> i'm open to changing the date or time, i just want to get it done

It seems like the most people are on during the European evening, but I can't do that on the weekends. . How about any time between 1800 and 2300 GMT tomorrow or Friday?

Last edited:
That works fine for me.

Same here. I wonder how easy it is, being able to avoid endermen and using nano armor.

Even thinking about stealing the iridium I've been scrounging up and getting myself a nano-saber. :mrgreen:

I'm can work around all the times suggested, but I'm only in if I've managed to sort myself with a decent set of armor by then.
Especially since I missed the great dragon slay of Vanilla.

We have plenty of materials for nano armor, I can make you some and drop it off in a chest, fully charged.

I can do Friday evening, maybe, and maybe Sunday evening - but I am unable to do anything Saturday evening.

lets stream this even too! And don't forget the use TS :D
so unless its tonight.

Let's do Friday evening. How about 7PM GMT as Viper originally suggested.

Sounds good to me.

indeed it does, remeber to come to ts and stream it to net!

I don't think we'll bother streaming it. It's set up for vanilla and not our uber armor, jetpack, and weapons. I have a feeling it'll be over super fast.

I don't think we'll bother streaming it. It's set up for vanilla and not our uber armor, jetpack, and weapons. I have a feeling it'll be over super fast.

Are you sure they haven't updated it for Mindcrack?