• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

QI

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Does anyone watch this game show on a regular basis?

Thanks to Top Gear and Final Gear I've obviously been exposed to a lot of British TV, which I otherwise never would have heard of. Out of all of them which I've seen at least parts of, QI is the one that I've become a real fan of.

I've gotten the entire first and third series and will get the second soon. So is anyone else a fan? Is it even popular in England/Europe? What foreign shows have you been exposed to because of Final Gear?

Yup, love this show and try to catch it whenever I can!
I don't think it's too popular here - at least I don't know many other people who watch it regularly, but I do know that my old work supervisor does as he recommended it to me! :)

There's actually little advertising for this show, with probably doesn't help...

I never tend to miss it (or if I can't watch, I record it)
It's a great piece of infotainment.

Yeah a big fan, the sole reason for my Unova account nowadays...

It's cool, Fry is a great actor/presenter/writer and this is a cool show for him. Bill Bailey is always good fun when he's on (dunno if he's a regular like with Buzzcocks).

Can anyone tell me where to get the new episodes?

My UKNova account seems to have been disabled as I hadn't logged on since the previous series of QI.

Yeah, also a regular watcher. Great piece of entertainment.

That's great for you guys... can't anyone help poor old me? :(

I guess you must have a penchant for middle-aged gay dudes and frizzy-haired clowns to like it.

have you serched youtube? last time i checked there was alot of episdoes uploaded there

<3 BitMeTV.org

I guess you must have a penchant for middle-aged gay dudes and frizzy-haired clowns to like it.

So, that'll be Clarkson and May then.

In all seriousness, you probably have to be a bit of a nerd to enjoy it, or more than a bit to fully enjoy it. Clarkson mentioned in one of his columns how it's one of the most-watched programs in the UK, beating various plebe-shows. I love it, and I'd add Dara O'Briain to that list of must-watch QI guests. His HIGNFY takeoff Mock The Week is also brilliant, but that's a threadjack I don't feel like continuing.

Last week I watched it and I have to say I found it pretty boring.

:ban?:

How can you find it boring, it is the greatest quiz show ever and the best thing on TV save Top Gear. They are the only two shows that I really am bothered about if I miss.