Question about Ferrari f430

At first I tought about a drain, but that?s just too ugly and there seems to be a drain a little to the left in the picture

I'd vote for flipping the mirror in as well...

Next time im walking past one in traffic ill push it and let you know what happens.

After the guy chases me.

I'll be seeing one tomorrow (technically today as it is 2AM) so I will find out.

Lilleput said:
Its a M button
:lol:
Or considering Ferrari terminology, it should be a "CS" button?

It's the cars left nipple... so you can pleasure it if it's been good to you.

It has to have some kind of fairly essential function - Ferrari wouldn't shove a rather unaerodynamical nipple on the wing mirror for fun, especially bearing in mind how much the aerodynamics of the headlights have been promoted in the press.

Could be the receiving doodad for the remote locking. Or possibly something more sinister...a GPS lock that Ferrari keeps on all their cars in case stolen? Seems sensible since they're expensive.

My money, since this is a Ferrari, is that it dispenses condoms into the glovebox, for men driving it that have just scored.

teeb said:
It has to have some kind of fairly essential function - Ferrari wouldn't shove a rather unaerodynamical nipple on the wing mirror for fun, especially bearing in mind how much the aerodynamics of the headlights have been promoted in the press.

Could be the receiving doodad for the remote locking. Or possibly something more sinister...a GPS lock that Ferrari keeps on all their cars in case stolen? Seems sensible since they're expensive.

My money, since this is a Ferrari, is that it dispenses condoms into the glovebox, for men driving it that have just scored.

"Hey, baby, just let me adjust my mirror a second..."

*insta-condom*

Its a zit...

I don't know what it is, I tried pushing and pulling on one today, and it didn't do anything. Couldn't be arsed to ask about it, sorry...

Grease nipple :p

Maybe Ferrari has taken to being like turkish rug makers... they need to put in a flaw so its not an afront to god :lol:

It is the receiver for the remote locking.

All Ferrari's have them in the same place.

Apparently if you put it inside the frame of the car it doesn't work very well because it is shielded and if you put it in the cabin of the car it can not work with window tinting etc.