Question for UK TopGear magazine readers

turbokompressor

Car(s)
Lambor...Daewoo Lanos,DucatiMonsterDark
I'm not from the UK but I bought the UK version of TopGear magazine because it featured the Lamborghini LP640 and some things can not be translated.Unfortunately, the magazine available here didn't feature the Poster supplement;for that,I had to buy the Romanian TopGear and it had five posters: Suzuki SX4(??!?$$%^&*),Lancia Delta,Toyota Avensis(???),Opel Insignia,Citroen C4 WRC.These are NOT 5 posters: one is on the back of the other so there are only 3 posters-unless you have transparent doors/walls where you can see both sides from different rooms...or hang them on you boxing sack hook after training so you can see both sides in the same room.Second:It probably was a copyright matter but a Suzuki SX4 poster? come on!
My question to the UK readers is: what car posters did you get in the supplement and how many? Were they also "picture on the back of another picture so you can't have both"?
Thank you!

Last edited:
we got a SLR Stirling Moss, Dodge Challenger, Ferrari Scuderia Spider, and Focus RS, that was it but its a damn sight better than what you got, I'm sorry to hear it.

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me.

My point exactly! They are advertisement posters: they put the magazine's advertisement for Toyota and Suzuki on 500% and there's your "poster". It also contains internet page and contact for dealer.

" I don't think I would hang a poster of a Toyota Avensis on my wall, but thats just me. "
Exactly:for them to make a Lamborghini LP640 or Alfa Romeo Brera poster, they'd have to pay. But if you magnify a Suzuki ad, it is you who gets paid.
Bastards!

Last edited: