Questions game

Are you Welsh?

(Canberra is located in the Australian Capital Territory, which is surrounded by New South Wales)

I'm Scottish, ah New South Wales, now I know exactly where it is, so what drinks can I get everyone?

Have you a 'brogue'? And may I please have a scotch on the rocks?

I do indeed have quite a strong accent, but I tone it down quite a bit as some people find it hard to understand, anything else to go with that drink?

Did you know that I had a scottish music teacher? Also, did you know that you learnt very quickly to understand her, lest thee experience 'the wrath'?

Any extra ice to go with that ice?

Woo hoo, when did the Final Gear dating site open up?

It hasn't, I just really enjoy talking to ashspet, so to what do we owe the honour of your presence today then, sire?

May I interject to remove darkshark from your conversation within the program he so described?

Don't worry about it. ST always wants me removed from the conversation. Shall we continue?

What were people talking about before asphet deep down secretly tried to flirt with Lightning Count, even though I'd be wrong, am I?

Wasn't this a site about cars before it was transformed in to an online dating community?

Why is it that the $40k WRX faster (0-100) than the $70k WRX STI?

Dunno, maybe it just puts its power down better?

But why wouldn't you make your highest spec vehicle at least as fast as your low-mid spec vehicle?

Do you think that I cannot read the back of Wheels magazine?

WRX hatch (manual) $39,990 0-100 in 5.3 secs
WRX STI spec R (manual) with turbo $64,990 0-100 in 5.7 secs

Maybe you could rent a Range Rover?

And for 0-60mph, form WhatCar:

Subaru Impreza Hatchback 2.5 WRX 5dr : 6.1s

Subaru Impreza Hatchback 2.0 WRX STI Spec C 5dr : 4.9s

Last edited:
Does this not make it more confusing?