Questions game

No, of course not, why would you say that?

Because I do some dumb stuff perhaps?

I don't think you do, so how is your day going?

much better now, singing loudly in the car and a good driving road can make all the difference, no?

yeah, so any plans for this week?

Either, just curious, also who is this person I have never met who has somehow got hold of my IM details, possible phishing scam artist?

could be?

How come I ended up with more work at the end of the day that at the start?

Perhaps go to a friend's place and sort out a computer and do some cleaning and writing? Would it be a good idea to try and avoid the requirement to go to work?

Well, do you deem you free time plans to be more important than work or not?

Can you believe that I'm starting to believe my free time is more important than work?

Yes, I can, so what plans are you making that are the cause of your want to start skiving?

Can you believe that one of my staff broke her arm on the way to work this morning, so my skiving was abolished? And the Exec Director now wants huge amounts of stuff by cob tomorrow? Can I leave it to the pub on Friday?

You could give it a shot, but do you think you'll get away with it? Also how did your staff member break her arm?

I might, maybe?

Just think, trying to get fit, cycling would be a good thing would it not? Should she have also been careful of crazy car drivers? Stopping suddenly on a slope to avoid a dickhead driver would be a good recipe to go over the handlebars?

I would have said that is good way to get launched over the handlebars, yes, so any other calamities affecting your work life?

Should I have found out to see if the air conditioning is now working in the training room and stopped leaking (yet again)? Are we about to be on the front page of the local paper again on the weekend (hence my work tomorrow)? Can I implement an IQ test for anyone who comes to work for me? How many jobs are going to be cut in the near future? Am I going to be able to recover the spreadsheet I worked on most of the day and then corrupted just before I left tonight?

That enough?

Wow, sorry to hear all those things that make work life hard for you, anything I can do to lighten the mood?

Do you know the good things? Did I complain of a hangover this morning? Did I get some good catch up time with my girl-friends last night, and eat some awesome Thai food? Is the weather much better? Am I playing here again? Have I not been able to convert one of my friends to a new author? Is it not pay day tomorrow? Is it not that much closer until I'm on the move again (to be on my own again!!! YAY) and there are some great books coming out in the near future? And cheesecake?

Nummy much?

Hmmm... cheesecake, you want cream with that?

Can I pretty please?