Questions game

You start by stroking Kitty and once proficient, then do you go on to the 'dangerous' stroking, i.e. a woman's secret and special place (NB Cobol74 suggests that this is only done on the explicit invitation of the owner)?

Ooooh way more secret than that! So secret you may not even know it exists, or are you being obtuse?

/Edit:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The question is here: You start by stroking Kitty and once proficient, then do you go on to the

Last edited:
Goddamnit, how did I miss that one??? :wall:

(and now, incidentally, has Fairground Attraction - Perfect running through my head)

Does it not depend on the attraction, perhaps more stroking on the Ferris wheel than the high drop?

Um I like to start right up high (Ferris wheel is good), then gently drop down to the side shows and finish up on the ghost train, oooh all that train and tunnel stuff, or is this too much to expect, all from just stroking Kitty?

Is it not all in the attitude and are you not THE MAN to make it happen? :blush:

Doesn't everyone want to avoid that?

Some people will even pay lots of money for it, I think,.... but really about Di? :shock:

Don't they say cleanliness is next do godliness?

Do you want to give it a go and report back to the group?

May I correct that? If you want to give it a go, can you please keep your findings and any related photos to yourself?