• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Quick Question

Catbunny

Not A Dude
What episode did they put the Hyundai Tiburon on the cool wall? I could swear I see it up there.

My husband owns (and loves) that car and I would like to be able to get the episode that was on.

Thanks! :D

:welcome:

Is the Hyundai Tiburon the same as the Hyundai Coupe? :unsure:

<-- Doesn't know anything about Hyundai. :p

If it is the same, it's in the very first cool wall episode: 01x06 - 2002-11-24 (see my episode guide in my sig)

ESPNSTI said:
:welcome:

Is the Hyundai Tiburon the same as the Hyundai Coupe? :unsure:

<-- Doesn't know anything about Hyundai. :p

If it is the same, it's in the very first cool wall episode: 01x06 - 2002-11-24 (see my episode guide in my sig)

I have looked at lists of the cool wall and I don't see our Hyundai listed, so I am wondering if we just think we see it. It IS possible that it is the Coupe.

Here is a pic of his car (and the old Tib behind it):

http://www.freepgs.com/radicledgrl/SiRRiS/hotness.jpg

Thanks for the welcome!!

Welcome to our own private Idaho.... Hope you like your stay

And about the Coupe/Tiburon: Wonderful car. I had one. 2001 version. And it's wonderful. For a sleight moment, you forgot that you're in a Hyundai :lol:

Cheers!

lamcdonald said:
The Coupe/Tiburon was tested in 02x03 - 2003-05-25

Awesome! Thanks. I will tell the hubbyso he can DL it.

Ethan said:
Welcome to our own private Idaho.... Hope you like your stay

And about the Coupe/Tiburon: Wonderful car. I had one. 2001 version. And it's wonderful. For a sleight moment, you forgot that you're in a Hyundai :lol:

Cheers!

My hubby had the 2000 Tib, which is the same as the 2001 I beleive. The 2005 is even better, though. Nice and zoomy. He loves it. He owuld never have considered any other Hyundai though.

Thanks for the welcome!!